Pearl sighting in Lexington?

SportsFreak

No, it's just the Lexington Legends president/CEO Alan Stein. Every season he says if the Lexington Legends lose their home opener, he will do something humiliating. In the past he has shaved his head on the field and eaten cat food. Unfortunately, they lost their home opener this year against the Charleston Riverdogs on Friday night. What did he do? Dressed up like Bruce Pearl. lol He wore an orange blazer and suspenders and walked around Whitaker Bank Ballpark all night long. It gets even better. If they lose tonight's home game against Charleston, he says he will go shirtless and paint his chest orange. That should be very interesting at the least.

Just thought this was kind of funny.

Cal to NBA- Pearl to continue the cheating- to get lesson from Cal on how to leave before getting caught
Btw- wrong forum- not our coach
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Last edited:
No, it's just the Lexington Legends president/CEO Alan Stein. Every season he says if the Lexington Legends lose their home opener, he will do something humiliating. In the past he has shaved his head on the field and eaten cat food. Unfortunately, they lost their home opener this year against the Charleston Riverdogs on Friday night. What did he do? Dressed up like Bruce Pearl. lol He wore an orange blazer and suspenders and walked around Whitaker Bank Ballpark all night long. It gets even better. If they lose tonight's home game against Charleston, he says he will go shirtless and paint his chest orange. That should be very interesting at the least.

Haha, that is pretty good. How did the crowd respond?

Would someone please explain the longstanding Pearl hatred on this board. And don't say the "cheating" because the violations weren't actually cheating and the hatred predates the NCAA investigation.

If I didn't know better I would think that some posters are personal friends of the former Mrs. Pearl.

Would someone please explain the longstanding Pearl hatred on this board. And don't say the "cheating" because the violations weren't actually cheating and the hatred predates the NCAA investigation.

If I didn't know better I would think that some posters are personal friends of the former Mrs. Pearl.

oh, thats easy, hatvol and his catty girlfriends.....but what happened to pearl, he did to himself.....

Didn't mean it like that man. I have nothing against Pearl. I just thought it was kinda funny.

It's called stupidity.

Oh and some great coach named Buzz that wasn't good enough to hold Pearl's son's jockstrap.

Don't forget about the group of people who blindly agree with everything hat & co. say.

those are the catty girlfriends, I'm guessing. But yeah, he needed to go. Just too much lying. Best coach in Tennessee history, however, without doubt.

Last edited:
I've let farts in church that were more funny than this.

VN Store

Back