Bianchi at it again

Fingers

Heard him on the Sports Animal this afternoon. Does this guy have a specific issue with Tennessee or is he just mentally challenged?

After Bianchi stated that neither Tennessee nor Florida fans could name five players in the NCAA Tournament (what?), Jimmy Hyams politely replied that he couldn't speak for Florida fans, but most UT fans certainly could.

Bianchi quipped back that Vol fans could probably name more players in the women's tournament.

Why the hate?

Asinine-America-HATERS-GONNA-HATE1.jpg

I didn't realize he was a Florida grad. I should have guessed.

Heard him on the Sports Animal this afternoon. Does this guy have a specific issue with Tennessee or is he just mentally challenged?

After Bianchi stated that neither Tennessee nor Florida fans could name five players in the NCAA Tournament (what?), Jimmy Hyams politely replied that he couldn't speak for Florida fans, but most UT fans certainly could.

Bianchi quipped back that Vol fans could probably name more players in the women's tournament.

Why the hate?

Because he's an idiot.

Why the hate?

Because obviously he doesn't like the Vols :p

I lived in Tampa, FL for 6 years, he's a sensalionlist type of writer. He writes similar junk against his beloved UF and ripped Urban Meyer a few years ago with all the arrests and everything else going on over there. He's just trying to sell papers and advertising for the sentinnel. Half the junk that comes out of his mouth and on paper is a fluff just trying to get a rise out of you. It's like that uncle that some of us have that picks at you as a little kid and trys to make you mad. I don't read his crap or pay any attention to him.

I lived in Tampa, FL for 6 years, he's a sensalionlist type of writer. He writes similar junk against his beloved UF and ripped Urban Meyer a few years ago with all the arrests and everything else going on over there. He's just trying to sell papers and advertising for the sentinnel. Half the junk that comes out of his mouth and on paper is a fluff just trying to get a rise out of you. It's like that uncle that some of us have that picks at you as a little kid and trys to make you mad. I don't read his crap or pay any attention to him.

Must have trained under J. Adams

Those journalism degrees are tough gets. This guy has to be really smart so I think that we should cut him some slack.

So dumb. Great story: "Vol fans know little about NCAA field." This guy sounds like a tool. I can't wait till fupa having weiss drives the gators deep into the dirt. That will give something for Bianchi to talk about. Idiot...
Posted via VolNation Mobile

You're right! I personally opted out of journalism, because of its difficulty, to major in economics and management science :p

Hey there! I got a journ/electronic media degree from UT! Friendly fire here! However, i did get a 3.8 and drank every night. The degree also rewarded me with a good job so im pleased. Go Vols!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back