Ware's top four

Good for him. I hope he goes where he feels most comfortable. We will be fine without him.

You know what. He needs to go else where. I think every one is getting tired of all this. And if he thinks coach Martin needs to drop everything and go running to him then i think this kid has some problems. I know he is 18 but come on man.

It is getting old quick with Ware. At this point I don't care if he goes somewhere else.

Yeah I hate having top 50 recruits too. We can totally afford to cut players loose.

Thursday Coach Zo is talking with both Ware and Jones.

If they can't wait another day and a half then UT can always pickup another shooting guard who can't shoot and an academically troubled PG.

With the commotion these kids have made, I find it hard to believe that UT's new coaches would even want them around

The SEC is not Missouri State and whatever conference they play in. The transition can be quite uncomfortable if you aren't ready for it. But hey you got a raise from 130,000 a year to 1.3 million, not bad for an inexperienced head coach. Of course look who you were negotiating with MIKE HAMILBUM the worst AD in the country.

If being at UT and playing for CCM and staff is not enough for Ware, Jones, Hopson or Harris - Bye! We want to support quality student athletes that love the orange and play well together as a team - not as individuals.

You would think that a kid in the process of being recruited would at least had a vague understanding of the recruiting calendar.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

You would think that a kid in the process of being recruited would at least had a vague understanding of the recruiting calendar.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Not trying to take a shot here, but maybe they don't understand why they can't be called because previous coaches and coaches from other schools haven't been adhering to the "recruiting" calendar like CCM has so far.

The arrogance of our fanbase is astounding. Do you really think we can just go out and get players of this quality with this coach? While i agree one players isnt bigger than the program, if these kids need a bit of attention i say give it to them. Its like a hot girlfriend ,if you arent paying attention to them someone will.

The arrogance of our fanbase is astounding. Do you really think we can just go out and get players of this quality with this coach? While i agree one players isnt bigger than the program, if these kids need a bit of attention i say give it to them. Its like a hot girlfriend ,if you arent paying attention to them someone will.

The thing is, NCAA bylaws say Coach Martin can't give him any attention.

The SEC is not Missouri State and whatever conference they play in. The transition can be quite uncomfortable if you aren't ready for it. But hey you got a raise from 130,000 a year to 1.3 million, not bad for an inexperienced head coach. Of course look who you were negotiating with MIKE HAMILBUM the worst AD in the country.

They actually play in one of the better conferences in college basketball....

Mo. St is in the MVC and it is one of, if not, the most competitive mid major conference in the country.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back