Is Hopson gone.....

I saw the same, but with these kids, this tweet could apply to a number of different things.

I couldn't agree more. With all of the discussion of "will he" or "won't he", I'm sure they're all getting a kick out of this.

I'm also curious of what the timetable is for underclassmen to be evaluated. Probably mentioned in other threads but I haven't seen in yet.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

lol If it's about the NBA then he better get a passport. Because he will not be in the NBA. He will be playing overseas. Since Kantner (Ky) is not in Turkey playing maybe Scotty can take his spot on the team. No way he can play in the NBA.

lol If it's about the NBA then he better get a passport. Because he will not be in the NBA. He will be playing overseas. Since Kantner (Ky) is not in Turkey playing maybe Scotty can take his spot on the team. No way he can play in the NBA.

He may not be a world beater but he could most certainly be a solid role player. 6'7" is great size for a 2 or 3 in the league.

My interpretation is," I've hired an agent, so now I don't have any choice but to go pro."

Hahaha! Nice HI vol... lol... I disagree about Scotty and the league. The league will draft him based solely off potential. Will he ever reach it? That, I actually believe will happen in 2-3 years as well. He'll sit behind a vet, and once they get injured, he will thrive in the league when he is given the opportunity. He is every bit the player DeMar DeRozen, Shannon Brown, and Nick Young is with better size and better outside shooting than the first mentioned. Scotty will have a niche in the NBA. No question IMO

or is everyone on Twitter being played?

My 2 feet all the way in, no turning back!
@Shopson32

Kevin Ware tweets similiar things about being a VFL weekly. I am fine with Hopson going. Harris is the one who I would be upset about. I would like Hopson to stay and I think the new staff could help him but I don't know if he could handle them. I think they would be much tougher on him than the previous staff was, imo.

He may not be a world beater but he could most certainly be a solid role player. 6'7" is great size for a 2 or 3 in the league.

Hopson wasn't even a world beater in college. Now most world beaters in college are solid role players in the NBA or they would only stay in college one year. He has a future in Europe.

Kevin Ware tweets similiar things about being a VFL weekly. I am fine with Hopson going. Harris is the one who I would be upset about. I would like Hopson to stay and I think the new staff could help him but I don't know if he could handle them. I think they would be much tougher on him than the previous staff was, imo.

Ware also just did a RT for a Louisville fan who asked him if he could get a RT from a future Card. Everyone likes to play games apparently.

Hope he took some foreign language classes in college, cause they will come in handy if he doesn't return.

He lacks one year from earning a degree, probably increases his draft stock sticking around one more year, and has a great opportunity to display good character qualities with this coaching change.....

Vs.

Big money now with a high risk of no money later

Seems like an easy choice

If I was him I would stay the one extra year, and get my diploma.

He lacks one year from earning a degree, probably increases his draft stock sticking around one more year, and has a great opportunity to display good character qualities with this coaching change.....

Vs.

Big money now with a high risk of no money later

Seems like an easy choice

Really? Who was that guy wearing his jersey on the 1st team all-SEC squad?

Remember when everyone on here used to bash JP Prince during the season last year? Those same people wished we had him this year. Same thing is gonna happen with Hopson.

VN Store

Back