Softball Says Coach Martin Looking at Keeping Fancher on The Staff.

I wouldn't mind having a nine year D1 head coach as an assistant.

I'd like to see Bradshaw get an opportunity too, but there's no reason to think he would be better than Francher.

I dont think he's better, I would just like to see him on staff. Fancher has obviously had coaching experience so he gets the edge over Dane, but I still think in the future he would make a good coach somewhere. So why not give him a shot?

Did Griffith actually think that last sentence helps make Bradshaw look qualified?

I dont think he's better, I would just like to see him on staff. Fancher has obviously had coaching experience so he gets the edge over Dane, but I still think in the future he would make a good coach somewhere. So why not give him a shot?

I would prefer we get the best players and coaches we can get so we can be competitive. For some reason I thought we just had an ex-player coach at UT...

Bradshaw or a guy with 9 years head coaching experience?
No-Brainer.

Didn't know Fancher was a head coach, just thought he was an assistant at Appy State. Like I said, I read quickly on the article about becoming the interim coach here when Pearl was gone. So that would be great to have him if Martin decides to retain him. I would still like Dane to be here though.

To clarify my point, Bradshaw would be an excellent candidate for one of the graduate assistant positions. He would be an utterly ridiculous hire for any other of the open positions.

To clarify my point, Bradshaw would be an excellent candidate for one of the graduate assistant positions. He would be an utterly ridiculous hire for any other of the open positions.

Thats basically what I meant, he's not experienced enough to be an actual assistant coach. If I would've known Fancher had head coaching experience, I never would have said that in the first place.

i liked dane as a player, but should be a grad asst at best

he has no coaching exp outside of "youth camps and clinics"

at this point in his career a div 1 asst coach he is not

VN Store

Back