Will TN BB Win 8 SEC Games Next Year? Four?

DrDave

What do you think?
And what does our list of players look like?
Who is coming? Who is leaving?
Can we get another year of SP?

What do you think?
And what does our list of players look like?
Who is coming? Who is leaving?
Can we get another year of SP?

If we knew the answers to your questions we could all sleep a bit better.

8 games.....I'm going with even. And God no, Steve can stay home with daddy

Do you honestly think Steven Pearl would come back even if he had a chance to? Surely you cant be serious, and I assume you haven't read his famous twitter post.

Maybe 6-8 range?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Still too many roster questions to know for sure, though.

You are correct. Until the dust settles and we know who we are going to have on the team, there is no way to make any reasonable prediction as to the success or failure of next year's team. Add to that the unknown as to how well this new coaching staff will adjust to stepping up in competition and no one knows how things will actually turn out.

if we keep Hopson and Harris and pull Ware, Jones, and those two guys CCM is trying to get, we wont be terrible.

If Ware, Jones, Harris, and Hopson all decide that they're Vols in 2011, the team could be pretty good.

The scenario that's the most likely to happen is to see all of them but Hopson go, IMO. In which case, the team's going to be lucky to break .500 in the conference next year.

I think we'll be able to pull 8 games out..

As for Steven Pearl. God no. You see the PR mess he's made on his Twitter, no?

(Obvious joke)

10 games, I say.

Obviously depends in large part on what the roster looks like. If we get at least one big man to play next year from Harris, Porter, and Ajayi, then I'll be disappointed with anything less than 9.

This is better than a .500 roster.

if we keep Hopson and Harris and pull Ware, Jones, and those two guys CCM is trying to get, we wont be terrible.

We'll be pretty damn good with that line up, but you know that. When face teams with a big man down low that can ball, not so much I'm afraid.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back