Martin Appears to Have Brought Jon Harris On As Assistant.

Mmm. I guess he is out as a candidate for the HC job @ MO State. All of CM assistants were interviewing for it. I've said it before but he needs to bring Kent Williams with him also.

I think the worse case scenerio is for Harris & Hopson to leave and neither Jones nor Ware sign with us. Then we will have the current team along with a few of the Missouri State 2011 recruits Martin brings with him. Woolridge, Golden, Maymon, McBee, Summit, Tatum, & McRae.
Hopefully, he can keep this together with Hopson & Harris, then keep Jones & Ware committed. Then next season will be salvageable!!!! This is huge!!!

I think the worse case scenerio is for Harris & Hopson to leave and neither Jones nor Ware sign with us. Then we will have the current team along with a few of the Missouri State 2011 recruits Martin brings with him. Woolridge, Golden, Maymon, McBee, Summit, Tatum, & McRae.
Hopefully, he can keep this together with Hopson & Harris, then keep Jones & Ware committed. Then next season will be salvageable!!!! This is huge!!!

really going out on a limb there.

Why do list Summit? He in no way factors into any roster speculation for next season.

You forgot Hall.

Are you saying losing Hopson & Harris is bad? And then Jones and Ware not signing would be even worse?

Let's not jump to conclusions without brainstorming a little more about that.

Word I had heard was Hall was gone if BP was here, though he would start by default. I believe he'll stay now. JMO.

Remember, Pearl said Hall was the best offensive post player he had ever seen. We can't afford to lose him or any other current player.

He was his assistant at Missouri State. VQ claims that Harris is currently out on the road recruiting for us. He is now listed in the UT athletic directory despite no official announcement.

Jon Harris, Assistant Coach - MissouriStateBears.com—Official Web site of Missouri State University Athletics

I believe this to be true because I saw this gentleman at the high school where I teach yesterday. He was asking to speak to the boys basketball coach and had on a BO adidas coaching shirt. Nice guy, talked to him for a few moments in the office.

Has confirmed the identity of first assistant to Martin.

I don't pay, so I don't know who it is. Rucker has taken some heat lately...maybe this is him being relevant again.

Far as I can tell, no one else has it.

According to a report in The Commercial Appeal, new Tennessee coach Cuonzo Martin met with former Volunteers star Dane Bradshaw on Tuesday, possibly about joining the program in some coaching capacity.

Bradshaw played with the Vols from 2003-07 and has expressed interest in coaching with UT officials, but to this point has very little coaching experience.

""I love Tennessee basketball, and I care about Tennessee basketball, and I want to see the program continue in the direction coach [Bruce] Pearl started it in,'" Bradshaw told GoVolsXtra.com last week. "If the right opportunity comes up at Tennessee, I would be interested in it.'"

VN Store

Back