Melvin Goins Dunk

jeblevins

Which game was it that Goins had that nasty dunk where he basically put his whole forearm through the rim? I believe he also got a T for it.

Most retarded technical I've seen in a while.

Almost as bad as that charging call against BYU when they played Florida last week.

[edit] are you sure this was the dunk he got the T for? I remembered it being a 2 handed dunk.

Maybe you're right.......I also thought he got a little higher than that. Oh well, I guess the fish keeps getting bigger with every story, huh? haha

I believe it was at the end of the Pitt game

No, it was definitely a home game. I didn't go to any away games. Come to think of it, I think it was the Georgia game, because I was sitting behind the basket, and that is the only time I've sat there this year that I can recall.

Just watching the video, I am dumbfounded as to how they called that a pulling up on the rim technical.

No, thinking back, I'm pretty sure this is it, because we had a nice run to take the lead, then the refs inexplicably killed our momentum with the technical.

No, thinking back, I'm pretty sure this is it, because we had a nice run to take the lead, then the refs inexplicably killed our momentum with the technical.

Thrasher, you may be right. I just remember his arm really going down further in the basket.

VN Store

Back