Can we please support our new coach?

thegeneralneyland

Since a majority of you are never happy with anything Tennessee does, can we please stop talking about what "might have been" or "should have been" and give the new coach a shot? I am tired of this, and I seriously question some people's support of our athletic programs.

Being a true fan means through thick and thin, good and bad you support the players, coaches and the team.

Does that mean that you have to have blind support all the time to what is going on, no, but their is more griping on this board and whoa is me crap, than support. Hell, with just the crap everyone gives Scotty Hopson for example, why would he come back?

Is there anyone that you guys do support fully?

I will get off my soapbox now, I just get tired of 20 negative posts to every 1 positive post about Tennessee. I would expect that on a UK or UF board, but not a UT board.

Last edited:
The fans will be behind the coach when play starts. Doesn't mean you can't question the AD if this was the best coach available.

Are you sure you're on the right board?
Most of the posts I've read are supportive.
There are a few that wanted us to take more time which is understandable.
Others just don't know who Cuonzo is.
Personally I think he'll be the steal of the century.

Can we please stop with the new coach/basketball threads?!?! Basketball season is over!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

The fans will be behind the coach when play starts. Doesn't mean you can't question the AD if this was the best coach available.

I am all for questioning the AD, no problem there, however a lot of posts aren't that way, hell there were still posts about other coaches that should have been hired, yesterday.

BTW the "whoa" was on purpose......

I want you to know that I appreciate what you were trying to get across to some people. Basicly you want to unite the UT family and support who is here. We may not always agree with how things are ran at UT but if we are true fans, we should always support our team. I appreciate your effort and agree with it completely. Keep caring!

Oh, I support the hell out of our new coach, but it would be foolhardy to go all-in without seeing what kind of hand he's playing. We won't know that for some time yet. We don't even know if his recruits will be up to SEC level. Don't go off half-cocked.

VN Store

Back