Scotty and Tobby's take on coach?

bigsteve13

THE BOSS
has anyone heard any feedback from them about the hire? IMO since they are both striving to go pro, why not stay and learn from a man who has made that step from college ball to the pros? thoughts?

Wes Rucker twitter:

"Scotty Hopson on Cuonzo Martin: "He's definitely a guy that I can see myself playing for."

We all know who you were talking about. Its just funny you called him tobby like you guys have been best friends since grade school
Posted via VolNation Mobile

This.

But to answer the OP, both are going to test the NBA and apparently talk with CCM after the Final 4. Or maybe it was Jones and Ware who CCM was going to talk to after the Final 4. Hell, now I'm confused! All 4 being here next year will be a major plus, all 4 gone will be extremely bad. Personally, I think Hoppy (?) stays, Tobby leaves, and Jones and Ware stay.

I honestly don't think CCM's short stint in the NBA is going to persuade Hopson or Tobias. Getting them both to understand that another year @ UT would be more beneficial to them individually, he may be able to do. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

This.

But to answer the OP, both are going to test the NBA and apparently talk with CCM after the Final 4. Or maybe it was Jones and Ware who CCM was going to talk to after the Final 4. Hell, now I'm confused! All 4 being here next year will be a major plus, all 4 gone will be extremely bad. Personally, I think Hoppy (?) stays, Tobby leaves, and Jones and Ware stay.

CCM has spoken to all the players as a group, except Tobias who was coming back from a long weekend at home in NY. I'm sure he has spoken to him by now. CCM will encourage both Scotty and Tobias to get their evaluations for the draft, then speak with each personally about their decisions. He'll meet personally with Jones and Ware after the final 4. I think both, Ware especially, are most ticked off with MH right now.

has anyone heard any feedback from them about the hire? IMO since they are both striving to go pro, why not stay and learn from a man who has made that step from college ball to the pros? thoughts?

95-96 4 games 9 points
96-97 3 games 0 points

That sums up Zo's entire NBA career.

He might be able to improve their games but I don't think his time in the NBA will be the reason why. His 7 games in the NBA is 0 incentive for Harris and Hopson to stay. Especially Harris. Hopson could use another year regardless.

Daaaaaaaaaa Smiffs da Smiffs da Smiffs da Smiffs!!!

Geez, lighten up a lil. Now for all of you older than 25, hopefully you know where this came from. If not, look up old SNL skits on Da Bears

VN Store

Back