2012 Recruiting Class

jhunter11

How many scholarships will we have to offer next year.And who do we have a decent shot at like Tony Parker, Jarnel Stokes, Alex Poythress, Jordan Adams etc.Who do you think we will get also.Thanks.

How many scholarships will we have to offer next year.And who do we have a decent shot at like Tony Parker, Jarnel Stokes, Alex Poythress, Jordan Adams etc.Who do you think we will get also.Thanks.

I do not know about scholarships does anyone else. But we are ok. You think CCM nba experience will help us land a big name. Got milk.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I do think scholarships are ok.And you.Can we get the players.Decent shot we have for Tony Parker, Jarnel Stokes, Alex Poythress. I think we get also.Thanks.

Bear in mind that we might lose a scholarship or two due to the NCAA sanctions. Maybe one in 2012 & one in 2013!!!!

Bear in mind that we might lose a scholarship or two due to the NCAA sanctions. Maybe one in 2012 & one in 2013!!!!

thats the question being asked. Everyone always stresses over scholarships, even though we lost 4 scholarship players this year, and only have two signed.

I do think scholarships are ok.And you.Can we get the players.Decent shot we have for Tony Parker, Jarnel Stokes, Alex Poythress. I think we get also.Thanks.

Why so hard on this guy , my goodness he likes the vols too ?:no:

VN Store

Back