Coach Martin will be on Vol Calls tonight at 8:00

I really think we should wait until the Purdue and Mizzou coaching situations are finalized before we do this, just to be safe.

CCM better get ready for the pride of bucksnort to call in and ask him how he's do'n then hang up and listen.

Vol Calls equals rotary phone rubes. Some idiot will probably call in and ask him about chiggers.

I've really been worried about the pressures on CCM since taking over, and frankly, wondering just exactly how he's doing.

And to further that conundrum, he seems like the kind of man who doesn't open up very easily, and holds his emotions close to his chest, presumably only finally releasing them after repeated inquiries.

Fortunately, just such a whirlwind of chance and ignorance will be unleashed upon him tonight, and before its over, we will - in fact - know exactly how he is doing. Several hundred times over, I believe.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I've really been worried about the pressures on CCM since taking over, and frankly, wondering just exactly how he's doing.

And to further that conundrum, he seems like the kind of man who doesn't open up very easily, and holds his emotions close to his chest, presumably only finally releasing them after repeated inquiries.

Fortunately, just such a whirlwind of chance and ignorance will be unleashed upon him tonight, and before its over, we will - in fact - know exactly how he is doing. Several hundred times over, I believe.

I needed that laugh today. Thank you.

And jerry from bulls gap gets through.

Asks him what he thinks of the color orange.

Oddly enough it sounded like coach was laughing as soon as he heard who it was.

VN Store

Back