Dane Bradshaw met with Coach Martin and Athletic Officials today

TheVolunteer

Go Big Orange!
Had meeting in Gibbs Hall. Most likely discussing a staff position. More details to come soon.

Last edited:
On the 3 hour lunch in Nashville today, it was said the Vols could have gotten Martin from KSU, IF the athletic department came off some cash. Glad we got CCM, but still.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

On the 3 hour lunch in Nashville today, it was said the Vols could have gotten Martin from KSU, IF the athletic department came off some cash. Glad we got CCM, but still.

Do not want. Don't tell him I said that though, he scares the sh*t out of me.

Do not want. Don't tell him I said that though, he scares the sh*t out of me.

frank_fire.jpg

Whenever I see him, he always looks like he is about to stab someone in the throat. I can't imagine being one of his players.

Whenever I see him, he always looks like he is about to stab someone in the throat. I can't imagine being one of his players.

There was an episode of College GameDay in which they delved into a K-State practice, and he looked like he was ready to eat his players alive. I'll admit that that is a scary, scary man. If I had a kid, I wouldn't want him playing for him... :whistling:

Dont believe everything you hear.

VN Store

Back