A Racist Take On Our New Coach

bamacheats

YKW = Basilio's Bish
I'm glad to have a black head coach. I think it will pay dividends in the south. With his upbringing and life experience I believe he may win some key recruiting battles. I know race shouldn't matter, but it does. I think when in the living room of a top prospect, possibly talking to a single mother, his story and experience will be more convincing than the $10k Cheatapari is offering.
At the end of the day, I think Bruce was well liked by his players, but I don't think that they had the respect for him that they should for a head coach. Counzo will be both I think.
GBO!

I love how Calipari and UK remain on your minds...
Posted via VolNation Mobile

It's not racist, it's a fact. Most of the elite players are black. I've long thought it would be a major plus if we could hire a minority coach. Arky, Bama and LSU have minority coaches already so I feel it's a major plus.

I love how Calipari and UK remain on your minds...

I love how Tennessee is still on your mind.

So much that you felt the need to sign up and post.

You make a lot of sense... hypocrite.

Having a black head coach means nothing as far as competitive advantage. I think it's safe to say you can look at the premiere programs in America and a lot of them have white head coaches. Maybe it's because the players don't care if their head coach is black or not? Pointless thread.

Having a black head coach means nothing as far as competitive advantage. I think it's safe to say you can look at the premiere programs in America and a lot of them have white head coaches. Maybe it's because the players don't care if their head coach is black or not? Pointless thread.

+1. I agree. Players want the best coach and their best opportunity to excel, period. I don't think this is a pointless thread, but I do think the OP is wrong. Playing for a black coach is just not anywhere near the top of the list for black athletes.

If a recruit signs up with a school because of the race of their coach they're stupid, period.dot.

+1. I agree. Players want the best coach and their best opportunity to excel, period. I don't think this is a pointless thread, but I do think the OP is wrong. Playing for a black coach is just not anywhere near the top of the list for black athletes.

Says the white boy.

I'm glad to have a black head coach. I think it will pay dividends in the south. With his upbringing and life experience I believe he may win some key recruiting battles. I know race shouldn't matter, but it does. I think when in the living room of a top prospect, possibly talking to a single mother, his story and experience will be more convincing than the $10k Cheatapari is offering.
At the end of the day, I think Bruce was well liked by his players, but I don't think that they had the respect for him that they should for a head coach. Counzo will be both I think.
GBO!

gif.thats_racist.gif

Touchy subject but material none-the-less. We hired a good young coach whose star is on the rise, and he happens to be black.

GBO!

Racist. :)

Two coaches with the same coaching skills. One is white one is black. I say the majority of blk players pick the black coach, the white players pick the white coach. It's not being racist , it's just a preference.

VN Store

Back