What is the buyout on the new hire?

This is relevant information. Not sure why all the animosity.

I want to know what the buyout is as much as I want to know the salary and other terms.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Hamilton says the buyout is $2.6 million the first three years falling to $1.3 million in the 4th year.

Hamilton says the buyout is $2.6 million the first three years falling to $1.3 million in the 4th year.

So, basically he was guaranteed 10x as much money as he was making annually just to come to Tennessee, sign on the bottom line, and not give cause for firing. And my understanding is that buyout increases for each year we receive a recruiting limitation or scholarship loss.

So, basically he was guaranteed 10x as much money as he was making annually just to come to Tennessee, sign on the bottom line, and not give cause for firing. And my understanding is that buyout increases for each year we receive a recruiting limitation or scholarship loss.

Hamilton learned his lesson by letting Kiffin out easy.

Happen to know where this info is posted in detail online?

Hamilton learned his lesson by letting Kiffin out easy.

Happen to know where this info is posted in detail online?

See, once again we're mixing it up. Are we talking buyout if we fire him, or buyout if he bolts for Purdue?

Also, I think you meant "dotted" line, VV. ;)

I am hardly racist as I feel the same way about
Dooley and Raleigh.

Tennessee needs to hire great coaches not average.

Very stupid to call him average before he has coached his first practice, let alone season.

Very stupid to call him average before he has coached his first practice, let alone season.

well based on what he has done thus far as a coach, it's probably fair to call him average. He's won one game in the NIT. That doesn't warrant being called "Great"

VN Store

Back