Mark Pancratz

Seems like a great guy........but I don't think you can keep anyone around that had ties with the last regime.

Wasn't he basically the on-staff liason for MH to help monitor Bruce and the rest of the staff? If so, he will likely still be on board. What about Houston Fancher? Anyone heard on the Universities plans with him? I think he is a valuable assistant.

Let's just say I have been through a coaching change before. Not everyone is happy and to have someone there to, for lack of a better term, "hold it together" is enormous. Someone the guys knew and could trust.

I forgot I was on Volnation and not allowed to have an opinion......my apologies.

Let's just say I have been through a coaching change before. Not everyone is happy and to have someone there to, for lack of a better term, "hold it together" is enormous. Someone the guys knew and could trust.

I forgot I was on Volnation and not allowed to have an opinion......my apologies.

You're allowed to have an opinion, just keep to yourself...

I posted last night on twitter to keep Mark and it took off like wildfire with retweets and replies...Mark was a hardworker on Pearl's staff and seems like a very genuine and awesome guy from meeting him. I think he needs to hang around.

They said on the radio with coaching changes the interim coach is usually asked to stay on board as an assistant coach.

Incorrect. Helen Keller was a TERRIBLE coach.

But she had fabulous court vision. She had a great ability to tune out the crowd on those tough road games also. and the way she'd always wear those plaid pants, striped shirt, and polka dotted vests in those tough rivalry games.....it brings a tear to my eyes. Its a shame her career was cut short because of that horrible mishap. But thats what you get when you try to make recruiting calls on a hot iron.

Posted via VolNation Mobile

Last edited:
But she had fabulous court vision. She had a great ability to tune out the crowd on those tough road games also. and the way she'd always wear those plaid pants, striped shirt, and polka dotted vests in those tough rivalry games.....it brings a tear to my eyes. Its a shame her career was cut short because of that horrible mishap. But thats what you get when you try to make recruiting calls on a hot iron.

Posted via VolNation Mobile

I thought you were describing Van Chancellor for a min.:eek:lol:

VN Store

Back