"Our goal is to keep Scotty and Tobias in the fold"

volwarrior33

After the presser to Kesling:

"We want these guys to put their name in and get feedback from the NBA scouts. But our goal is to keep Scotty and Tobias in the fold. You don't want these guys making the wrong decision and in three years they're out of basketball without a degree. Whatever they decide to do, they're our family now."

He also said he will recruit some guys he recruited to Mo. St. as well as Chris Jones and Kevin Ware hard in the next 48 hours. No new guys.

If he gets Hopson and Harris back, keeps Ware and Jones, and signs Porter and Richardson.. I will be very happy with this offseason.

"We want these guys to put their name in and get feedback from the NBA scouts. But our goal is to keep Scotty and Tobias in the fold. You don't want these guys making the wrong decision and in three years they're out of basketball without a degree. Whatever they decide to do, they're our family now."

He also said he will recruit some guys he recruited to Mo. St. as well as Chris Jones and Kevin Ware hard in the next 48 hours. No new guys.

Outside those 48 hours, I hope he contacts Otto Porter.

"The Quonz" is hot on the trail! Go get 'em coach!

He can probably list 50+ names that had similar qualities to Harris and Hop that didn't make the right decision for every 2-3 that did.--Just guys he played with or against, much less coached-- If they are guaranteed the first round, then they gotta go, but I don't see it, unless Harris squeezes in late for the 3 yr guarantee.

Roster would be:
1 Jordan McRae So.
3 Renaldo Woolridge Sr.
10 Cameron Tatum Sr.
11 Trae Golden So.
12 Tobias Harris So.
13 Skylar McBee Jr.
14 Tyler Summitt So.
20 Kenny Hall Jr.
32 Scotty Hopson Sr.
34 Jeronne Maymon Jr.
-- Rob Murphy Jr.
-- Chris Jones Fr.
-- Kevin Ware Fr.
-- Otto Porter Fr.
-- Josh Richardson Fr.

Very solid squad.

Roster would be:
1 Jordan McRae So.
3 Renaldo Woolridge Sr.
10 Cameron Tatum Sr.
11 Trae Golden So.
12 Tobias Harris So.
13 Skylar McBee Jr.
14 Tyler Summitt So.
20 Kenny Hall Jr.
32 Scotty Hopson Sr.
34 Jeronne Maymon Jr.
-- Rob Murphy Jr.
-- Chris Jones Fr.
-- Kevin Ware Fr.
-- Otto Porter Fr.
-- Josh Richardson Fr.

Very solid squad.

caddyfap.gif

Wow, this thread broke out the kool aid. A little overly optimistic perhaps, but I'll take it over the rest of the board's moaning over the last 12 hours.

VN Store

Back