Clay Travis pooped the bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeHamiltonFan

Clay Travis has lost all shreds of credibility he had wrapped around himself.

He went to Vandy, worked as a lawyer and then pretended to be a journalist for a minute.

At this point he should be unmasked for what he is, a bitter and emotional and delusional Pearl fan. He made retarded statements in the media about the Pearl firing and now he has attacked Coach Martin more than Pearl's son.

Clay, you have a good looking wife. Unfortunately that is about the only thing you have going for you. Your book sold less copies than a biography of a T Ball star. Anytime you are on the radio I will change the station. I did not regularly support your pathetic website by viewing your tripe, but I guarantee I will not be reading it in the future no matter what outrageous and stupid thing you say.
And if you dare to try to suck up to Coach Martin after he starts to suceed at TN, I hope he rips you in a way that makes the "I'm a man" speech seem tame.

I'm sick of reading his know-it-all cynicism in the public media as a so called Vols fan. He is an embarrassment to Vols athletics and I wish he would just fully fade away into oblivion...
Posted via VolNation Mobile

He's alittle bit of a A-hole and a whole lot of a smart A.

I find em funny...of course I do have a warped sense of humor.

I've tried listening to him on the Zone @12 in Nashville. It's a sorry state of affairs when an ex-NFL player makes tons more sense than Travis does. It has finally gotten to the point where people call in just to piss him off- and it works. I don't know why they keep him on the air.

I've tried listening to him on the Zone @12 in Nashville. It's a sorry state of affairs when an ex-NFL player makes tons more sense than Travis does. It has finally gotten to the point where people call in just to piss him off- and it works. I don't know why they keep him on the air.

Probably because ratings are 5 times higher than they were with Rome.

What do you expet when you've got a guy whose goal is to appeal to the idiots of the fanbase?

which would be fine if he didn't try to make himself relevant on a national level. I'd be much more forgiving if Clay would just admit he's doing it all for ratings

I wrote him off when he asked Tebow if he was a virgin @ SEC Media Day.

All sizzle, no steak.

He's on my banned list.

I wrote him off when he asked Tebow if he was a virgin @ SEC Media Day.

All sizzle, no steak.

He's on my banned list.

He's not a man, he's a pubescent boy. The way he talked about other women while being married and a father was just sad...

He gives me

10007350.jpg

Worse than

burrito-supreme-burrito-gas-fart-funny-wtf-demotivational-poster-1235243540.jpg

I'll step up and say that I enjoy CT's perspective on things. Sometimes I agree with him, sometimes I do not. Sometimes he overreaches but I'd rather have some some spice in my sports commentary than a bunch of hokey truisms. If I gave squirt about UTK basketball I might be a little thinskinned right about now so I understand the criticism.

He is a Paul Finebaum of Nashville, wanna be.

The guy went to George Washington University for undergrad. The only people who go there are rich foreign kids from the Middle East. Seriously Lee university is a bigger party school than GWU

I'll step up and say that I enjoy CT's perspective on things. Sometimes I agree with him, sometimes I do not. Sometimes he overreaches but I'd rather have some some spice in my sports commentary than a bunch of hokey truisms. If I gave squirt about UTK basketball I might be a little thinskinned right about now so I understand the criticism.

I was going to post something similar - so I'll just give this post a ditto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back