Strange Nails It.

Hopefully he can recruit. This team still is in need of a big, also convince Jones to get on board hopefully..

I'll agree it was a good article, but Martin wasn't on Keady's staff for 8 years. Keady retired and Painter took over within the span of those 8 years. Minor point and still a good article.

i love the point made about shaka smart. thinner resume, with the only strong point being a miraculous run in the tourney this year, that argueably should never have even had a chance to happen

non-Hodgkins is no joke, I've had two scares with Hodgkins lymphoma and its enough to give you a few grey hairs, the fact that he pulled through and survived--he'll have no great accomplishment the rest of his life. That being said, I hope he comes close to that accomplishment here at UT.

Good article overall.

Didn't like how he discredited what VCU and Shaka Smart have done this year.

In no way is Missouri State winning the MVC more impressive then what VCU has done in their last 5 games, no way.

i love the point made about shaka smart. thinner resume, with the only strong point being a miraculous run in the tourney this year, that argueably should never have even had a chance to happen

No miracle to it, they have beaten these teams by double digits.

Ever heard the expression" it isn't where you start, but where you finish".

Shaka and VCU's run is no doubt improbable but there is no miracle in outplaying and outcoaching the other team.

No miracle to it, they have beaten these teams by double digits.

Ever heard the expression" it isn't where you start, but where you finish".

Shaka and VCU's run is no doubt improbable but there is no miracle in outplaying and outcoaching the other team.

so which is it? Did he under achieve with this talented group all season or is he over achieving with a rag tag 4th place bunch from the Colonial Athletic conference?

Dont care for the article.

UT hired Pearl after coming off a losing record and Pearl had just coached a team to the sweet 16. UT with 6 straight NCAA appearances including the elite 8 and 2 sweet 16 appearances had to drop to the lower rung to hire a coach?

I think there were 2 coaches in the MAC alone UT could have gotten with better resumes.

VN Store

Back