Bryan Gregory Theory

WesternKyVol

His name was floated/falsely leaked to get the most rabid of the fanbase --message boarders like us and the like-- to set their sights lower and make Cuonzo seem like a relief rather than a letdown.

I gave the athletic department credit for keeping Martin a secret for as long as they did, that said, there is no one in that office smart enough to pull off what you are suggesting.

His name was floated/falsely leaked to get the most rabid of the fanbase --message boarders like us and the like-- to set their sights lower and make Cuonzo seem like a relief rather than a letdown.

I like Cuonzo, and I think this is true.

If you know nothing about Hamilton, his shrewd timing is his biggest asset. That and his receding hairline.

I like Cuonzo, and I think this is true.

I say wait and see, but it just galls me that we didn't even at least try to make Brad Stevens the highest paid coach in college basketball, or offer Frank about 2.5 mill. The funds are there, and the arena is built. We are more than capable of paying Gator money for a b-ball coach.

If true, it worked on me. Haha. I was irate about Gregory, and relieved when heard Martin
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I say wait and see, but it just galls me that we didn't even at least try to make Brad Stevens the highest paid coach in college basketball, or offer Frank about 2.5 mill. The funds are there, and the arena is built. We are more than capable of paying Gator money for a b-ball coach.

This. This. This.

Brad Stevens wasn't going to leave Butler for Tennessee. We're not a blueblood.

VN Store

Back