Is it comforting

treedogvol

:hi: Isn't it conforting to know that our government and universities can just sling out $6,000,000. to get rid if a football coach. Loose a football coach one year later with only a $80,000 buyout in his contract for the school that bought him away from UT. Over $ 2,000,000 buy out for the coaching staff that was just fired. $ 1,300,000 for the new coach who only made $300,000 there. Ill bet everybody sleeps better tonight. No doubt these coaches don't have much to worry about.:crazy::pepper::neener2:

It is comforting to know that our AD is 100% internally funded thus spending no public money.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

We pay enough to go see these games, so they better not hold back no matter what the situation. I agree the buyouts are a bit much, but it goes with the territory. And you left off a zero on the Kiffin buyout. And your spelling..well it is noted above.

:hi: Isn't it conforting to know that our government and universities can just sling out $6,000,000. to get rid if a football coach. Loose a football coach one year later with only a $80,000 buyout in his contract for the school that bought him away from UT. Over $ 2,000,000 buy out for the coaching staff that was just fired. $ 1,300,000 for the new coach who only made $300,000 there. Ill bet everybody sleeps better tonight. No doubt these coaches don't have much to worry about.:crazy::pepper::neener2:

Uh, FAIL! Doesn't cost the University or the Government anything! The Athletic Department is Self Supported.

:good!: Tax money is what keeps the university going. Tax credits is why there is a donation. Its definitely tax money. :yes:

At least now we don't have to ask how well you understand taxes and institutional donations.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

We pay enough to go see these games, so they better not hold back no matter what the situation. I agree the buyouts are a bit much, but it goes with the territory. And you left off a zero on the Kiffin buyout. And your spelling..well it is noted above.
:eek:lol: If you understood what I said, My spelling was good enough you smart assistant moron if I spelled it correctly. And you yankee foreigner.:thumbsup::whistling:

Uh, FAIL! Doesn't cost the University or the Government anything! The Athletic Department is Self Supported.
:birgits_giggle: All yous guys need to find another unniversity to teach you some economics. Tax codes give tax credits for donations to all schools. And %100 of tuitions. Not to mention interest free grants etc. Its not free of tax money. Now you can try to tell others this but seeing that I have put two kidds through UT I know better.:good!: :whistling:

:birgits_giggle: All yous guys need to find another unniversity to teach you some economics. Tax codes give tax credits for donations to all schools. And %100 of tuitions. Not to mention interest free grants etc. Its not free of tax money. Now you can try to tell others this but seeing that I have put two kidds through UT I know better.:good!: :whistling:

No, no they don't.

:good!: Tax money is what keeps the university going. Tax credits is why there is a donation. Its definitely tax money. :yes:

So, by your definition above, it is in your best interest to donate to your favorite school an XXX amount of money as opposed to keeping it and paying your normal taxes on it?

VN Store

Back