Hamilton is just trolling us now

EaglesVols91

He knows he's gonna be gone soon.

Should we give Cuanzo a chance? Yes, he is our coach.

Could we have got someone who was more qualified? Absolutely.

He knows he's gonna be gone soon.

Should we give Cuanzo a chance? Yes, he is our coach.

Could we have got someone who was more qualified? Absolutely.

Hmmm....so u think he said we could get jay wright nahhh i'm out next month so piss on it i' m goin with zo?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Hmmm....so u think he said we could get jay wright nahhh i'm out next month so piss on it i' m goin with zo?
Wait, where did I say anything about Wright? Belmont and Oakland's coach were interested. I believe they are more qualified

OK people Stevens,Wright or none of the big name coaches was going to take this Tennessee job. Maybe because of the NCAA stuff, or maybe they do not think Tennessee is a move up to where they are now. Either way we have a coach now so let's get behind him.

Wait, where did I say anything about Wright? Belmont and Oakland's coach were interested. I believe they are more qualified

And what basis do you have to go on? I really like rick byrd but he has question marks similar to our hire.

I just think your theory on the hire is way flawed.

OK people Stevens,Wright or none of the big name coaches was going to take this Tennessee job. Maybe because of the NCAA stuff, or maybe they do not think Tennessee is a move up to where they are now. Either way we have a coach now so let's get behind him.

Or maybe because of Hammy

There are lots of reasons coaches won't take a job, but the nature of the AD is extremely low on their list...

I am sure Hammy had little to do with this hire. He is on a leash. GBO!!!

Same kinda WTF feeling I had whem Dooley got hired and I'm giving him a chance too. Everything just kinda makes you go hmmmmmm. :swoon3:

I'm seriously asking this.

Does he know where a body is buried or something?

Or are the ones above him even dumber?

Hammy pulled a fast one on us here. He'll have the last laugh after all...that tricky sob.

I don't think he made this hire. Looks like a safe hire to me to help through a transition period, hopefully one without Hammy as AD.

VN Store

Back