Martin is Our Coach

top5vols

23 National Championships and Counting
Martin is our coach now, lets support and welcome him to Big Orange Country. I was devastated when Pearl was fired. Pearl was our coach and we supported him until the end. We have to move on now.

Martin is our coach now, lets support and welcome him to Big Orange Country. I was devastated when Pearl was fired. Pearl was our coach and we supported him until the end. We have to move on now.

:thumbsup: Lets give the man a chance ...GO VOLS !!!!

You know we try and tell recruits to sign with Tennessee not the coach. Maybe we should be fans of Tennessee and support whomever is coaching. I've been a Pearl supporter all the way until this past week. He got what he deserved. I thank him for all he did for UT but it's time to move on and SUPPORT Coach Martin.

You know we try and tell recruits to sign with Tennessee not the coach. Maybe we should be fans of Tennessee and support whomever is coaching. I've been a Pearl supporter all the way until this past week. He got what he deserved. I thank him for all he did for UT but it's time to move on and SUPPORT Coach Martin.

Amen:lolabove:

Not too excited about the hire really.....but I'm behind him

Welcome Coach Martin.........GO VOLS!!!!

YouTube - Men's Basketball Game Highlights: Nov. 17 and 23, 2010

See this YouTube link for the Cuonzo Martin coaches show after the Missouri State UT game this past november.
He seems to be a sharper version of Tony Jones; he is not exactly soft spoken but he is definitely calm. Another clip has his presser after getting his last contract extension. He definitely says all the right things. It may take him a year or so to get it going but I think he has the potential to be really good.

I'd like to be optimistic, but I have a feeling we just hired the SEC version of Sidney Lowe.

Oh, the humanity!

I still can't believe hamilton hired this guy. I need several strong drinks tonight.

:good!:
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Hey everyone! Been reading these boards for many, many years and always enjoy everyone's input. I am originally from Maryville, and all family still live there, but I have lived outside Peoria, IL for a long time now. Anyway, I remember Cuonzo back from high school at East St Louis Lincoln. Back when ESL was winning 3 straight IHSA titles. LaPhonso Ellis got all the hype, but CM is a winner! He will have UT playing harder, more physical basketball than you have ever seen at TB Arena. He had an outstanding career at Purdue playing alongside Glen "Big Dog" Robinson, and his coaching style mirrors Gene Keady. If it wasn't UT, he would end up at Mizzou or Purdue.

It won't take long, and you will all be praising Cuonzo Martin for what he brings to Tennessee!! Go Vols!

Absolutely correct.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Mama said if you can't say nothing nice don't say nothing at all GO VOLS and Good luck coach

VN Store

Back