Attention Tennessee Marketing

Vols033

Momma said knock you out
Someone may have already put this some where, but I figured our marketing department would need some ideas on how to market our new nugget of fools gold, Cuonzo Martin, properly. I've had some ideas and would like to see some others.

1. His name rhymes with gonzo from the muppets. I fugured a picture of gonzo, orange instead of blue, with the name Cuonzo underneath the picture.

2. Our new student section, The Cuonzo Crazies.

3. No idea but a suggestion here. Let's paint pictures of fans on the black curtains hanging in Thompson next year to give the appearance that we can actually get above half capacity next year.

Last edited:
Someone may have already put this some where, but I figured our marketing department would need some ideas on how to market our new nugget of fools gold, Cuanzo Martin, properly. I've had some ideas and would like to see some others.

1. His name rhymes with gonzo from the muppets. I fugured a picture of gonzo, orange instead of blue, with the name Cuanzo underneath the picture.

2. Our new student section, The Cuanzo Crazies.

3. No idea but a suggestion here. Let's paint pictures of fans on the black curtains hanging in Thompson next year to give the appearance that we can actually get above half capacity next year.

how about..... "counzo is gonna jihad kentucky this saturday at TB arena." buy 2 bottle waters get popcorn 10% off.

Someone may have already put this some where, but I figured our marketing department would need some ideas on how to market our new nugget of fools gold, Cuanzo Martin, properly. I've had some ideas and would like to see some others.

1. His name rhymes with gonzo from the muppets. I fugured a picture of gonzo, orange instead of blue, with the name Cuanzo underneath the picture.

it would help if you spelled his name right

The fact that you are fan of teams in 3 different states is all I needed to know

Those curtains will be needed on the first level.

or better yet, you could follow Pearl, rhymes with liar...

I wanted Pearl gone, but obviously we didn't talk to Brad Stevens or Shaka Smart. They are still playing basketball. We wanted to hurry and hire a big name (sarcasm) so we could keep our players from turning pro and keep our committments from decomitting. Hamilton and Cheek aren't very smart.

Dude, I think you are overreacting! Did you even do THOROUGH homework on the guy or just because you have not heard of him it is a bad hire?

Dude, I think you are overreacting! Did you even do THOROUGH homework on the guy or just because you have not heard of him it is a bad hire?

So considering who is on the board, who is still playing basketball that we clearly didn't contact very seriously due to that fact, you are fine with this hire?

I wanted Pearl gone, but obviously we didn't talk to Brad Stevens or Shaka Smart. They are still playing basketball. We wanted to hurry and hire a big name (sarcasm) so we could keep our players from turning pro and keep our committments from decomitting. Hamilton and Cheek aren't very smart.

Brad Stevens? Are you drunk, high, or sleep deprived? The good news is we probably contacted Coach K since Duke was knocked out...

The cuanzo zone. Or cuanzone. Like the izzone for msu.

1. His name rhymes with gonzo from the muppets. I fugured a picture of gonzo, orange instead of blue, with the name Cuonzo underneath the picture.

2. Our new student section, The Cuonzo Crazies.

Posted via VolNation Mobile

Brad Stevens? Are you drunk, high, or sleep deprived? The good news is we probably contacted Coach K since Duke was knocked out...

What about Shaka? I didn't think we had a serious chance with Stevens. Shaka would've considered.

vols032 (sorry I'm not good with names that don't matter) If you do not think Stevens & Smart were not already approached, you are sadly mistaken.

Yeah, and your analysis is not very smart either. You wanted Pearl gone and here we are. Just because you don't know squat about Martin doesn't mean he won't be a great coach. Your comment are based on pure emotion and not on reality.

VN Store

Back