1.3-1.5M/year

Holy crap. Lotta money for a guy with a coaching resume only slightly better than mine.

We've proven that salaries go up with success.

Who wins the SEC first? Dooley or Martin?

really? ex NBA player, purdue all star and only slightly better than you? post your resume champ. Support the man until he proves he doesn't know what he's doing. VFL, man C'mon

Sounds about right. 5 years/7.5M sounds perfect.

really? ex NBA player, purdue all star and only slightly better than you? post your resume champ. Support the man until he proves he doesn't know what he's doing. VFL, man C'mon

I am questioning his head coaching ability - not playing ability. If playing ability had anything to do with coaching ability Larry Bird would have been a better coach and Coach K would suck.

1.3M for this guy is way above market price.

I coached the 10u league champs this year. How's that!

I am questioning his head coaching ability - not playing ability. If playing ability had anything to do with coaching ability Larry Bird would have been a better coach and Coach K would suck.

Being first in the MVC ain't easy.

Holy crap. Lotta money for a guy with a coaching resume only slightly better than mine.

You were a D1 coach?

Why didn't you throw your name in the ring?

It's an easy paycheck at UT. Our last coach wasn't even under contract and received a buyout.

Worth all you can eat happy meals, but you didn't compete with a #43 RPI with 23 wins.

For that kind of money, I expect a more proven coach. Pathetic job by Hamilton and staff.

Jim Boeheim (Syracuse) - $1.15 million a year
Jame Dixon (Pitt) - $1.1 million a year
Buzz Williams (Marquette) - $ 410 thousand a year

Last edited:

oh snap! Tampa do you need some burn cream? :good!:

Sounds high, but Hamilton is an ace negotiator, so I guess that's the lowest he could have possibly accepted.

CCM: (OK, Cuonzo, remember the first rule of negotiation: Start high!) 1.5 million dollars?

ADMH: Sure, whatever, I'm really more concerned about the buyout. If we fire you, let's make it... 10 million dollars. If you get another offer and want to go, though, it's on the house. If you want to give us 100,000 or something, I guess that's OK. I know these are pretty harsh terms and you may want to consult your agent...

CCM: Nope, we're good.

First in the MVC would get you last in the SEC.

This guy may be a great coach. I'm just surprised about the salary. 1.3M is probably 400% pay raise for this guy.

You REALLY believe that? Really?

VN Store

Back