Recruiting targets...

volwarrior33

When Pearl was hired, he brought Childress (already signed with UWM) with him. Here are some names Cuonzo could be looking at:

Signed with Missouri State
3* PF Christian Kirk
3* PG Dorrian Williams
Unranked PF Andrew Wilson

Considered Missouri State leans
3* SG Josh Richardson
3* PG Wesley Washpun

Top 3 includes Missouri State
4* PF Otto Porter

Richardson and Porter in the Top 150. I wouldn't be surprised if Zo brought a couple of these guys in, especially in the post.

Great research and post. With UT being weak next year, it should be an option for a couple.

If he keeps Ware/Jones, and brings in two big men, I'm good.

His first priority, as it pertains to recruiting, should be to keep Hopson and Harris on the team.

Second, Jones and Ware.

Third, Stokes.

Then the guys recruited to Mo. State.

4* PF Otto Porter

Check! :)

3* SG Josh Richardson

Check! :)

We get these two players and keep Jones and Ware plus try to convince Hopson and Harris to stay then we could be a lot better than it was looking. That would be 6 key players to have available. :eek:hmy:

His first priority, as it pertains to recruiting, should be to keep Hopson and Harris on the team.

Second, Jones and Ware.

Third, Stokes.

Then the guys recruited to Mo. State.
I agree, but only to an extent. I don't think he needs to overtly encourage them to stay. he needs to give them the best advice he can based on their potential draft position. This would go a long way toward earning their respect IMO.

Porter would be a big signee for the Vols.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I agree, but only to an extent. I don't think he needs to overtly encourage them to stay. he needs to give them the best advice he can based on their potential draft position. This would go a long way toward earning their respect IMO.

You make a good point but if Harris isn't a lottery pick he should come back for another year and learn to play some defense.

Hopson will be lucky to be drafted at all, IMO.

Porter

The skilled 6-foot-8 forward is a sure bet to make a huge climb up the rankings from his current spot of 97 when things get adjusted. Over the weekend he won his third straight state title and became the all-time leading scorer in the history of the Missouri Final Four. At the moment, he figures to be a very heavy lean to Missouri but Georgetown has been putting in work and he's recently added Kansas to his final list of schools.

VN Store

Back