Those that don't like Cuonzo watch this video

I wonder how many people were jumping for joy 6 years ago when Pearl got hired. Seems like a young up and coming guy with his best years in front of him.

A crying press conference! How couldn't our fans love him?

But seriously, sounds like a very humble, intelligent man. Very impressed by this.

Didn't think about it but..This Dooley guy from a no name school seems to be making some people happy.

Also, a guy like this might make the NCAA sanctions not as bad. Probably won't affect them at all but who knows?

Players at Missouri State LOVED him with a passion. He's a guy that players will be able to relate too and given all he's went through he is a guy that is caring but tough as hell and no non-sense.

YouTube - Cuonzo Martin Missouri State Men's Basketball Spot

RickyBobbyHands.jpg

eerily similar, IMO, JMO

If you get in trouble or do something stupid under Coach Martin you won't be a Vol for long!

A crying press conference! How couldn't our fans love him?

But seriously, sounds like a very humble, intelligent man. Very impressed by this.

Agree, and I like how he talked about his players as freshman and how he pushed them to get better. You can tell he cares about the players and if you notice that is a common remark about Dooley from the guys he has/is recruiting. I also like his story about the beds, showing discipline.:rock:

At least Martin isn't as bad as that complete nerd/geek who coaches Butler U. Just watching him, you can tell the poor guy doesn't know a thing about coaching. What's that you say? Butler is in the Final Four?!? For the second straight year!!??!!

VN Store

Back