Okay It Has To Stop Now,,,if you care about the Vols...

vol81

get behind this hire. The kids associated with the program deserve the fans support. Time will tell whether this was a good hire or not, but in the meantime those of you that feel compelled to tear down the program, and our new coach, please give it a rest. It serves NO VALID PURPOSE at this juncture.
Hamilton's fate will be what it will be. The new coach hasnt even gotten here and many are ready to bury the program. What would Bruce want you/us to do? Show your ORANGE and get behind this team NOW. Thats what a Tennessee Volunteer does.

I am more than willing to give Coach Martin a chance and I hope that he proves me wrong 100 times over but much as I did with Kiffin I do not think this hire will work out.

AMEN!!! *****ing isn't going to get a new coach. What we DO HAVE is a young coach that has a MAJOR upside and WANTED to be here!

We just fired arguably the most successful coach in our program's history and hired a question mark. I understand the sentiment around here completely.

Bruce Pearl to a 61-41 guy from Missouri State. Slam dunk.

I'll give him a shot.

I am not completely against this hire, i don't think we could have gotten much better given our current situation. But it is a little disappointing to not get someone a little more proven.

I am not completely against this hire, i don't think we could have gotten much better given our current situation. But it is a little disappointing to not get someone a little more proven.

I'm not counting him out already. I believe our coaches should get their shot. It's just a little disheartening when I didn't want Pearl fired anyway.

But I suppose that's a me problem.

get behind this hire. The kids associated with the program deserve the fans support. Time will tell whether this was a good hire or not, but in the meantime those of you that feel compelled to tear down the program, and our new coach, please give it a rest. It serves NO VALID PURPOSE at this juncture.
Hamilton's fate will be what it will be. The new coach hasnt even gotten here and many are ready to bury the program. What would Bruce want you/us to do? Show your ORANGE and get behind this team NOW. Thats what a Tennessee Volunteer does.

you can get behind the program. put your money where your mouth is.

Last edited:

A little more proven?

Guy has three years head coaching at a school I've never even heard of.

But he did make it to the second round of the NIT.

I'm not counting him out already. I believe our coaches should get their shot. It's just a little disheartening when I didn't want Pearl fired anyway.

But I suppose that's a me problem.

I am in the same boat.

Hopefully we will be pleasantly suprised, he seems like a decent coach and person.

a little more proven?

Guy has three years head coaching at a school i've never even heard of.

But he did make it to the second round of the nit.

don't question, follow blindly. Not bad though, i'm sure he'll be in the same league and fl,ky,vand, ga. What a joke.

A little more proven?

Guy has three years head coaching at a school I've never even heard of.

But he did make it to the second round of the NIT.

I was hoping a coach from a major conference with a couple of consecutive NCAAT runs at the least.

VN Store

Back