Now that the hire has been made... Fire Hamilton?

Fire Hamilton?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UT's#1Fan

Senior Executive Member
I have been on the fence about him... Not any more.

Please ONLY vote if you hadn't before, or had originally voted not to fire Hamilton but now want him fired.

I want this poll to be new "fire Hamilton's" or previous undecided’s still sticking with him even after this hire.

In short, if you have previously voted to Fire Hamilton, PLEASE DO NOT VOTE AGAIN.

thanks!

I hope Martin is the best coach we've ever had, but I don't want Hammy around to see it.

it has nothing to do with the hire being good or bad - we were just going to keep him then fire him after the coach signed his contract for his previous mistakes.

I'm iffy on the hire since he hasn't coached a game for us yet, but I'm ready for Hamilton to go after the fiasco the day before the tourney game.

Under Hamilton, UT has become a stepping stone for mid major coaches waiting on their dream jobs.

I voted yes, but not because of this hire. Just because it is time for Hamilton to take a hike.

I voted to fire Hammy, even though I hear he didn't have much to do with this hire. Just more reason to fire the man if the AD doesn't have much to do with a major hire.

VN Store

Back