UT's next coach on plane?

Where are the FlightTracker guys with the scoop on where the UT plane is?

I find it funny that a source would say "Well, the coach is on the plane, just can't tell you who it is."

My goodness... he makes one mistake and he can't seem to live it down. Never mind all of the other stories he's broken just in the last 3-4 years. No journalist has a 100% pristine accuracy rate in reporting, but I'll put Basillio's reporting record against most.

My goodness... he makes one mistake and he can't seem to live it down. Never mind all of the other stories he's broken just in the last 3-4 years. No journalist has a 100% pristine accuracy rate in reporting, but I'll put Basillio's reporting record against most.

what has he broken? His reporting on the last football search was terrible

Ok Tony, lol.

what has he broken? His reporting on the last football search was terrible

Look, I know breaking stories is a tough job. As someone who wants to be a journalist, I get it. But when you say Lovie Smith is on a UT plane to become the new coach, and then six months say Bryce Brown will be with the Vols this fall...it ain't looking good.

VN Store

Back