New Coach within 48 Hours

top5vols

23 National Championships and Counting
Brent Hubbs saying a new coach to be named within 48 hours by unconfirmed sources.

This would likely be a bad thing, no?

Edit: Of course, Jamie Dixon & Jay Wright's teams aren't playing at this point. (Wishful thinking)

Well .... Might as well fire Hamilton now cause I can see some disappointment if it's this early.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Brent Hubbs saying a new coach to be named within 48 hours by unconfirmed sources.

This is what I've been hearing as well. Lawrence Frank will be named the coach in waiting(after NBA season is over) Top assistant will run recruiting for him until he can get down to Knoxville.

Nervous, Excited, Panicked, Giddy...yup, I'm not going to sleep for the next two days. Guess who is going to spend all his time on volnation now? This guy.

This is what I've been hearing as well. Lawrence Frank will be named the coach in waiting(after NBA season is over) Top assistant will run recruiting for him until he can get down to Knoxville.

Gut or source?

I don't understand what the frickin rush is. Some of the coaches we should be considering are still playing. I know we are going to probably go the cheapest route.

I can't find this anywhere. Where are you hearing this?

I hope and pray you have a source who knows something and is telling the truth and you're not just blowing smoke up our asses.

Nervous, Excited, Panicked, Giddy...yup, I'm not going to sleep for the next two days. Guess who is going to spend all his time on volnation now? This guy.

48 hours from now, I'll be on a plane to Riverside, CA. That is not where I want to be when our decision breaks.

Frank would be the best choice.

I can't find this anywhere. Where are you hearing this?[/QUOTE

There is mutual interest between both parties. UT can go ahead and make this work if they want to. IMO there has been a great deal of smoke in regards to L. Frank. GO VOLS!

VN Store

Back