I'm trying to find something

TN_vol87

Hey everyone! I may catch grief for this but idc lol. I'm trying to find one of those "I am Bruce" t-shirts, or some other Bruce Pearl t-shirts. Does anyone know where I can find one? I'd like to have one to keep for the memories bc I still suppport Bruce and I will always respect him for how he turned our program around. Thanks!

hope you don't have sensitivity issues because you'll get some rough responses. At the walgreens on cumberland, they sell orange tuxedo tshirts

hope you don't have sensitivity issues because you'll get some rough responses. At the walgreens on cumberland, they sell orange tuxedo tshirts

I defintely don't have sensitivity issues lol. I can handle it and dish it back also. I'm just hoping that there might be a few people that will be mature about it and really help me find one though. Thanks for the tuxedo shirt suggestion though LOL.

If they give you grief then they will have to give grief to 90% of the Vol fans out there because that would be a good collectors item. If someone has one autographed it will probably get a good penny in 20 or 30 years.

If they give you grief then they will have to give grief to 90% of the Vol fans out there because that would be a good collectors item. If someone has one autographed it will probably get a good penny in 20 or 30 years.

Yea it would be a good collectors item. I'm not looking for an autographed one, I'm just looking for one to collect and one that I would still wear to class and everything.

If you have one, I recommend selling high right now.

I have one from the KO era and it's worth about as much as the Bruce one will be

I have mine from when they gave them out at the Florida game 2 years ago... I washed it once and it doesn't fit right anymore...

So far this thread is going like i expected, more grief than anything. I figured that there would at least be a few helpful people on here.

I got a Lane Kiffin shirt that is like new, if anyone is interested.

I have black monty kiffin t shirt a "friend" gave me. She thought I would like it. I refused to wear it for many reasons at the time but the main one was our colors are O&W...any takers?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I have an autographed Barry Bonds rookie card I would sell you for a good penny! :) :banghead2:

Just checking... :peace2:

VN Store

Back