Shaka Smart Not Interested in TN Job And is Willing to Wait for "Perfect Job"

LawVol13

per Rob Lewis. I'd say it's pretty easy to not be interested in a job when they're not interested in you.

Sweet!!! I was very afraid we were going to end up with him. Great news IMO.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Yeah, I've been thinking about it too, and turns out I'm just too busy to take the job right now. Sorry, guys.

per Rob Lewis. I'd say it's pretty easy to not be interested in a job when they're not interested in you.

ya because we are trying to get Dixon, and Wright. guys who we know wouldn't come here. law is entertaining. so what BIG fish are we going to get

ya because we are trying to get Dixon, and Wright. guys who we know wouldn't come here. law is entertaining. so what BIG fish are we going to get

We're probably going to end up with a high school coach. No one could possibly hope to fill the shoes of the Great Bruce Pearl.

I'd watch trying to pick Smart up if I was any team right now ... wait and see if his success is his or he's playing off of Anthony Grant.

We're probably going to end up with a high school coach. No one could possibly hope to fill the shoes of the Great Bruce Pearl.

this is great, you believe that i think Pearl is the only guy who can coach. which is completely wrong. however i do believe that UT isn't going to hire anyone impressive. hope i'm wrong, but i just find it doubtful

this is great, you believe that i think Pearl is the only guy who can coach. which is completely wrong. however i do believe that UT isn't going to hire anyone impressive. hope i'm wrong, but i just find it doubtful

Wait, didn't you play basketball? Perhaps you should throw your name in the ring.

VN Store

Back