Lawrence Frank - Boston Celtics Assistant

3rdDown4What?

People are reporting this. Does anyone have a link or a trusted source? I would support this hire...........

What happened to all the other threads on this?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Larry Frank (Assistant with the Celtics) who would want big bucks. I doubt MH can land this fish.

Last edited:
Andy Katz tweet says Tennessee needs a coach that knows the in's and outs of NCAA rules, NBA isn't the answer. Kinda true at this point.

Andy Katz tweet says Tennessee needs a coach that knows the in's and outs of NCAA rules, NBA isn't the answer. Kinda true at this point.
Katz is a hustling columnist for a reason.

I didn't know Frank was an assistant at UT for three years under O'Neil. That's interesting. This is definitely a better job now than it was then.

Former UT assistant that has been under several great basketball minds during his coaching career... I'd take it in a heartbeat!

This picture was taken at TYS just minutes ago....In all seriousness, Frank would be an excellant hire.

Attachments

• orange-jacket.jpg
    orange-jacket.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 1,158
Adrian Wojnarowski takes a break from writing his next LeBron column and tweets that NBA sources claim UT is the only college job that would intrigue Frank.

Adrian Wojnarowski takes a break from writing his next LeBron column and tweets that NBA sources claim UT is the only college job that would intrigue Frank.
I only ran about an hour late with this. /facepalm

What happened to all the other threads on this?

I do not know if my post was deleted or I did not click on submit like I thought I did, but how long was the thread up and was there anything specific like quotes that Frank has set up an interview with Tennessee?

Yea, I forgot. He cusses. Definitely need to go ahead and mark him off the list.

C'mon, man. Don't be a jerk. I am not for blackballing anyone who cusses. Never said that. That is not why I am asking this question. I just see a few guys, namely Grant and Stevens, whose resumes scream "winner." I see a lot of hype about Frank. I would like to know why I should be excited about him coming here. (If he does.)

He has SEC experience and NBA coaching experience, not as up-and-coming as the other big names, but more of a good pick

I kinda wonder if an impending NBA lockout may work in our favor here.

:yes:

If you think the NFL lockout is bad, I guaren-****in-tee it there will be missed NBA games, and there's a good chance the whole season will be locked out.

VN Store

Back