Chris Jones will officially ask out of his LOI on Tuesday

well, at least we don't have to wory about playing 10 or 12 players a game next season. we won't have but 9 on the roster, unless the new coach signs a couple or three. we won't know our fate until june 12th ,so there that idea goes. can you sign anyone after june 12th or is it too late in the signing period ? :ermm: :ermm: :ermm:

Can't say I blame him for his reaction, but hopefully calmer heads will prevail. Who is running the show right now? We need a new coach quick!

I know it probably had to be done, but TN has self imposed recruiting sanctions on itself with this move. No 2011 class, and no established respected coaches showing interest. Now what . . . bring out the black curtains?

I know it probably had to be done, but TN has self imposed recruiting sanctions on itself with this move. No 2011 class, and no established respected coaches showing interest. Now what . . . bring out the black curtains?

Maybe because the ones we're after are still in the Tourney?

(But I do worry that our program won't be as attractive as we want it to be. Hopefully we break out the big bucks)

Can't say I blame him for his reaction, but hopefully calmer heads will prevail. Who is running the show right now? We need a new coach quick!
Surely you don't belee dat Hammy boy would fire Pearl without a blockbuster new coach waiting in the wings, do ya? When he hires a Coach K-esque type of coach y'all can quote this post at will.

Surely you don't belee dat Hammy boy would fire Pearl without a blockbuster new coach waiting in the wings, do ya? When he hires a Coach K-esque type of coach y'all can quote this post at will.

:rock: That's the way to think, squirrel!

I believe we don't need to panic, but we need to hurrry!

VN Store

Back