Who is taking off Tomorrow for the tourny?

Luckily I work at 3 EST tomorrow so hoping it will be over by then. I wish I knew what time the game was on Sunday if we win so I could conjure up my excuse

I don't need an excuse.....the Army gave me today and tomorrow off. 4 day weekend b*****s

I lucked up. My company is putting the finishing touches on a merger so my work week ended at about noon today.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I'm taking off at noon. My boss is out of town and I just straight up told everyone else I was taking a March Madness day.

Scheduled off today and tomorrow weeks ago. All of the games on Tv is basketball heaven.

I will be working and checking my phone all day Friday. I have been able to watch most of the day today, I left at 2pm.

I can't take the day off, but since I'm an elementary PE teacher and we just finished our basketball unit, my kids are doing March Madness basketball stations. Just so happens, one of the stations is a TV on a high cart where the kids dribble a ball while watching the set. I felt this would really help them in their skills to keep them, you know, from looking at the ball while they dribble.

This morning with no games, I put in a basketball dvd. This afternoon, I thought an actual game would be really helpful. The students didn't need much help in the morning, but for some reason this afternoon, they needed additional help. I had to stay at that station for most of the afternoon!

I assume tomorrow at 12:40, there will also be the need for more instruction at that station....

Take off every year for first two days of March Madness...been doing it for years...nothing better....

I will be off and was hoping to find some tickets since I'm only 30 min to Charlotte but no luck yet

I work in the field, and work can monitor my location through GPS on my company cellphone. Therefore, im going to leave my cell at a location I should be at, and jet over to Buffalo Wild Wings at noon, for the game. Go Vols!

I'll be there.. went to practice today and got a good look at the team.. solid practice session and Hopson was hitting everything. We better bring it tomorrow if we expect to make it to Sunday.

VN Store

Back