Musings about the reactions of big Pearl fans (merged)

VolsFan4Ever-11

Since it seems that the Pearl lovers was unaware that UT basketball even existed before he got here, will these so called "fans" still follow the baskeball team, or will they act as if it doesn't exist. It's hard to get through some of them that UT basketball did exist before Bruce, and it will def exist after he is canned.

Since it seems that the Pearl lovers was unaware that UT basketball even existed before he got here, will these so called "fans" still follow the baskeball team, or will they act as if it doesn't exist. It's hard to get through some of them that UT basketball did exist before Bruce, and it will def exist after he is canned.

A very useless post.

I think the ones that have indicated they will care less should tell you how strong their loyalty to UT basketball is. I would say they were strictly UT football fans pre-Pearl, jumped on the bandwagon, and are ready to jump off.

Wrong.:crazy: I was a UT basketball fan before Pearl.

I am a fan of the Vols. I didn't follow men's basketball much before Pearl. I've enjoyed watching the games and following the players progress the past couple of years. I don't expect that to change once he's gone. So whatever that makes me, that's what I am.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I am a fan of the Vols. I didn't follow men's basketball much before Pearl. I've enjoyed watching the games and following the players progress the past couple of years. I don't expect that to change once he's gone. So whatever that makes me, that's what I am.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

This, I do not have a problem with at all. I agree that Pearl made following the Vols a lot more interesting and fun for the fans. I respect that you are going to continue to follow the Vols afterwards, as well.:salute:

Is it the fans that only show up at the end of FEB. or to voice their dissapointment after a loss even if they didn't attend or watch..

If they don't, Good riddance and my nerves will get a break..

I'm one of the "fans" that will find another team to root for in basketball. Pearl got me interested in basketball a hell of a lot more with the excitement he brought. They'll lose a lot of fans. I don't want to go back to the 14-17 and being lucky to win half our games, but it will sadly...

I'm one of the "fans" that will find another team to root for in basketball. Pearl got me interested in basketball a hell of a lot more with the excitement he brought. They'll lose a lot of fans. I don't want to go back to the 14-17 and being lucky to win half our games, but it will sadly...

Then go.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

See ya

VN Store

Back