Enjoy tomorrow

bigorange34232

... because if Pearl is gone, it will be the last time we see Tennessee in the NCAA tournament for a long time, (unless of course we win and play sunday). The point is without Pearl this program doesn't have what it takes to to successful. Pearl is a top 15 coach in the country. HAT and all the others who think we will be better off without Pearl are totally insane. Look at next year's roster and tell me another coach could get 15 wins? I'm just sick to my stomach because what Pearl has done for this program. He deserves for us to stick with him and support him. No coach could be successful here because of our fan base. People like HAT and our media who think we should have John Wooden as coach here or something are never going to let anyone succeed. Pearl is the best coach we've ever had but people still criticize him after a 19-14 season. North Carolina went to the NIT last year anybody want to fire Roy Williams over there? People here are all about what have you done for me lately.

Last edited:
You do realize that there other coaches who are better than Pearl don't you?.....I wouldn't say he's top 15. And UT may end up getting a coach who is better. You never know.

... because if Pearl is gone, it will be the last time we see Tennessee in the NCAA tournament for a long time, (unless of course we win and play sunday). The point is without Pearl this program doesn't have what it takes to to successful. Pearl is a top 15 coach in the country. HAT and all the others who think we will be better off without Pearl are totally insane. Look at next year's roster and tell me another coach could get 15 wins? I'm just sick to my stomach because what Pearl has done for this program. He deserves for us to stick with him and support him. No coach could be successful here because of our fan base. People like HAT and our media who think we should have John Wooen as coach here or something are never going to let anyone succeed. Pearl is the best coach we've ever had but people still criticize him after a 19-14 season. North Carolina went to the NIT last year anybody want to fire Roy Williams over there? People here are all about what have you done for me lately.

Roy Williams didn't lie to the NCAA.

... because if Pearl is gone, it will be the last time we see Tennessee in the NCAA tournament for a long time, (unless of course we win and play sunday). The point is without Pearl this program doesn't have what it takes to to successful. Pearl is a top 15 coach in the country. HAT and all the others who think we will be better off without Pearl are totally insane. Look at next year's roster and tell me another coach could get 15 wins? I'm just sick to my stomach because what Pearl has done for this program. He deserves for us to stick with him and support him. No coach could be successful here because of our fan base. People like HAT and our media who think we should have John Wooen as coach here or something are never going to let anyone succeed. Pearl is the best coach we've ever had but people still criticize him after a 19-14 season. North Carolina went to the NIT last year anybody want to fire Roy Williams over there? People here are all about what have you done for me lately.

I don't get why people are so afraid of change. It won't be the last time UT finds success in BB...... The best coach everyone claims UT has had.... probably won't be coaching next year..... Great coach ?????
Posted via VolNation Mobile

If Pearl goes we should just drop the program all together. UT will never be good in basketball again. Just cut our losses and move on.

Not many Chinese BB coaches in the college game.

What coach is going to come here when we have an AD like Hamilton? NCAA cloud hanging over our head? A bad roster when Hopson and Harris leave?

... because if Pearl is gone, it will be the last time we see Tennessee in the NCAA tournament for a long time, (unless of course we win and play sunday). The point is without Pearl this program doesn't have what it takes to to successful. Pearl is a top 15 coach in the country. HAT and all the others who think we will be better off without Pearl are totally insane. Look at next year's roster and tell me another coach could get 15 wins? I'm just sick to my stomach because what Pearl has done for this program. He deserves for us to stick with him and support him. No coach could be successful here because of our fan base. People like HAT and our media who think we should have John Wooden as coach here or something are never going to let anyone succeed. Pearl is the best coach we've ever had but people still criticize him after a 19-14 season. North Carolina went to the NIT last year anybody want to fire Roy Williams over there? People here are all about what have you done for me lately.
Didn't UNC at least win the NIT?

Jay Bilas blasted Mike Hamilton on Sportscenter this morning. He said it was horrible timing and Mike Hamilton needed media training.

Why are the Detriot Lions always terrible, or the mets and cubs always underachieve? Becuase those franchises don't know how to hire good people and draft the right players. Tennessee is the same way. We got lucky with Pearl. Every other hire we have ever had has basically failed. Some programs just don't win. It's a fact. I have zero confidence we will get a good hire.

Jay Bilas blasted Mike Hamilton on Sportscenter this morning. He said it was horrible timing and Mike Hamilton needed media training.

He did and Hamilton does.

MH is an idiot period for handling it the way he did.

Its time to go Mikey

VN Store

Back