Since when was it the end of the season?

Infinite_vol615

There's still a game to play and hopefully many more after friday. The season isn't lost just yet, if anything we know how unpredictable this team can be.. We can all agree on that. Maybe this is somthing just to fire (pun intended) everyone up? If these players love Coach Pearl they'll play their hardest... and with the effort there I think we can be a tough out.. I'm not saying we need motivation after all its the NCAA tourney, but it can't hurt.

Can Bruce save his job with a deep tourney run or is it just to late? If we somehow pull somthing magical (yes chances are slim) I think he has the chance to cure all with WINNING. After all, it does cure all in sports.

Just because Mike Hamilton is trying to save his ass by throwing Pearl under the bus doesn't mean the fanbase should do the same. Wait until after the season. The focus should be on the game(s). It's only fair to the players who have been here through it all.

/in before Pearl is a lieing scum and I'm a pearlophile.

that's my point. I don't this matters a lick in the Michigan game. If anything, this team is better under very direct adversity, back against the wall, do or die...and every other bad cliche imaginable.

Can Bruce save his job with a deep tourney run or is it just to late? If we somehow pull somthing magical (yes chances are slim) I think he has the chance to cure all with WINNING. After all, it does cure all in sports.

In my opinion, no. The news that broke yesterday about CBP's failure to notify the University about the bump infraction was, IMO, the final nail in the coffin, the straw that broke the camel's back, the end-all, the last hoo-rah.

At this point, I do think Hammy's trying to save his own ass, as you eluded to earlier, with his piss-poor timing of that announcement right before the tourney.

We need a new AD just as badly as we're going to need a new bball coach.

I think Bruce is out regardless of what happens in the tourney (unless the team magically wins the NC.)

Boy, if we were to somehow (not serious here, just dreaming) win the tourney, don't you think. that would piss the 'AA off?:mad: And wouldn't Pearl have a forum then!!!!

VN Store

Back