Honest To God Must See TV.

hatvol96

Pearl's media access later today will be classic. The only thing that stinks is that most of the New York guys will be elsewhere covering St. John's. That's tragic. Watching actual professional media question Pearl would be worth firing up the DVR. Griff and Rucker will probably just pretend nothing has happened and ask Pearl what he had for dinner and what his plans are for St. Patrick's Day.

Pearl's media access later today will be classic. The only thing that stinks is that most of the New York guys will be elsewhere covering St. John's. That's tragic. Watching actual professional media question Pearl would be worth firing up the DVR. Griff and Rucker will probably just pretend nothing has happened and ask Pearl what he had for dinner and what his plans are for St. Patrick's Day.

He is already leaving. Why do you want to kick him as he is already out the door?

Please keep Bobby Goodfriend away from all sharp objects!
The real fun comes today if Pearl chooses to attempt to defend himself at Hamilton's expense during the mandatory press conference.

I've never asked that a post be removed here. If your post so was lacking in substance the moderators chose to pull it, that's on you. How did all of your "Bruce Pearl is winning all these polls the sheep are voting in, he has to be retained" pronouncements turn out for you?

Its not over till its over.All I try to do is support my program and its players and staff.Unlike you who tries to divide and conquer our best coach in the history of UT basketball.....:yes:

Its not over till its over.All I try to do is support my program and its players and staff.Unlike you who tries to divide and conquer our best coach in the history of UT basketball.....:yes:

Says the guy who wasn't born before 1990.

Hey, I've got an idea. You should have the results of all of those polls you so love printed on T shirts and sell them to the type of folks who actually think those mean something at flea markets across East Tennessee. Hell, you can get Pearl to come by and sign them for his sycophants. He'll have plenty of time on his hands soon.

I'd love for Saint Bruce to throw Hamilton's butt under the bus on his way out. Better yet run him over with the bus on his way out.

The real fun comes today if Pearl chooses to attempt to defend himself at Hamilton's expense during the mandatory press conference.

I'll bet he shows more class than you ever have on this board or otherwise.Its hard to show class when you obviously have none.We all know your pulling for Mich. and real Vol fans know your agenda.

I'd love for Saint Bruce to throw Hamilton's butt under the bus on his way out. Better yet run him over with the bus on his way out.

it does nothing to help UT if that happens. MH probably screwed up (and the players definitely deserved better) but there's no reason for Bruce to go all Chuck Smith on the UT basketball program

I'll bet he shows more class than you ever have on this board or otherwise.Its hard to show class when you obviously have none.We all know your pulling for Mich. and real Vol fans know your agenda.
Yeah, nothing says class like lying to the governing body of your sport and your employer. That Pearl is a regular Mr. Manners.

it does nothing to help UT if that happens. MH probably screwed up (and the players definitely deserved better) but there's no reason for Bruce to go all Chuck Smith on the UT basketball program
I'm rooting for it.

Being talked about like a drama queen has become the norm under this train wreck of a AD's watch. Anyone that supports that joke should have their head examined.

Will we look like Indiana post Sampson debacle now with our depleted roster? Creen is a great coach, but this is his third year at a school with alot more tradition than us and he only won 2 games in the big 10.

Amazing- The best basketball coach we have had in years. Put his heart and soul into the program tryin to win and he get's this.. Hatvol you have problems. Bruce is the man!

At this point I'm just ready for it to be over with.

If I even remotely thought this team had a run in them I'd be upset with all that has happened in the last 24 hours, but instead I'm just ready for this season to end and move on.

Will we look like Indiana post Sampson debacle now with our depleted roster? Creen is a great coach, but this is his third year at a school with alot more tradition than us and he only won 2 games in the big 10.

You realize you just made the argument for firing Pearl, right? Indiana got hit hard because they knowingly hired a cheater and liar, whereas UT would essentially be doing the same by keeping Pearl after all this and get slammed. No Pearl will mean sanctions much lighter than IU.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back