Pearl is an idiot...Please understand where I am coming from

volberry

Am I not right in thinking he could have just chilled at Rocky Top until he decided to retire? He didn't even have to cheat. He is the best coach UT ever had. He packed that arena like none other even Pat Summit herself. He could have gotten raise after raise. He consistantly beat top 5 programs and even f he never won an ncaa title us fans would have loved him for giving us BB excitement. Why in the world would he do what he did, then also keep lieing after he was busted? I look at what could have been and what happened. He just disappoints me. There is no way he will get a better job than this and he will be d3 or an assistant. Sometimes you have to not outsmart yourself. Every year in the torney we have been competitive. Now we are going back to BB hell. That's just how I feel about it.

i really feel for you guys.

it's been one constant kick to the groin after another.

i don't know when the first blow was made. but, there has been no let up.

last season's elite 8 was the best news at tennessee in a long time, and a year later.....

Am I not right in thinking he could have just chilled at Rocky Top until he decided to retire? He didn't even have to cheat. He is the best coach UT ever had. He packed that arena like none other even Pat Summit herself. He could have gotten raise after raise. He consistantly beat top 5 programs and even f he never won an ncaa title us fans would have loved him for giving us BB excitement. Why in the world would he do what he did, then also keep lieing after he was busted? I look at what could have been and what happened. He just disappoints me. There is no way he will get a better job than this and he will be d3 or an assistant. Sometimes you have to not outsmart yourself. Every year in the torney we have been competitive. Now we are going back to BB hell. That's just how I feel about it.

Prepare to get destroyed.

I agree but you have summoned those that disagree and they will come and they will call you an idiot because they feel that somehow UT will put another rabbit out of the hat and get us a BETTER coach....Right....Some of these so called geniuses on here really have that illusion....Do not see it happening....I've been a UT fan for over 40 years, I know how this works...No decent coach out there is going to want to step into this mess...We will end up with some glamourized assistant coach....Buzz ball part two is not far behind.

I agree but you have summoned those that disagree and they will come and they will call you an idiot because they feel that somehow UT will put another rabbit out of the hat and get us a BETTER coach....Right....Some of these so called geniuses on here really have that illusion....Do not see it happening....I've been a UT fan for over 40 years, I know how this works...No decent coach out there is going to want to step into this mess...We will end up with some glamourized assistant coach....Buzz ball part two is not far behind.

Pearl totally screwed us as loyal UT fans. And there are no top coaches. We didn't even think Pearl was a top coach.

last season's elite 8 was the best news at tennessee in a long time, and a year later.....
My first was 8th grade, but I was a late bloomer. All my friends started in 7th.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

the first blow was made the day that idiot, mike hamilton, got the head job.

Immature, uncalled for, and probably not true.
Thanks for being the voice of reason and conscience of our silly little board. I shudder to think where we would all be without you and the others here to guide us towards the light.

It's been pretty much constant ever since the second half of the UCLA game in September 2008.

Our basketball program is not in as big of a mess as you think. Part of the reason for Hamilton's statements yesterday were intended to open up the back channels with aspiring coaches and to let people know that UT is cleaning up the mess, which should be much smaller with Pearl's dismissal. We will not get hit by major charges by the NCAA as a result. The charges will follow Pearl. That is who the NCAA is really after.

A new coach can come in and play at a high level within a year or two with the guys who will return.

Hamilton will have to offer some coach from a cinderalla team an 8 year contract before they will come here. If that is offered and the coach from the cinderalla team
does poorly here, then we are stuck with buying him out for the rest of his contract.
Hamilton better consult "Bernie" again for this hire!!!

VN Store

Back