Writer32...

I just hope the guy finally gets some bass in his voice. Its more annoying than his writing!

that article was such a classic. it started off talkin about him test driving a bmw, then goes off on how he coaches his daughters softball team(that isn't in high school) and how he loves to run up the score to embarrass the other team. he is a classy guy

that article was such a classic. it started off talkin about him test driving a bmw, then goes off on how he coaches his daughters softball team(that isn't in high school) and how he loves to run up the score to embarrass the other team. he is a classy guy

How logn ago was that article. I want to find it and reread it.

I missed it. Which article was it?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

It was the most fun I've had.

I thrilled at seeing his posts. Thrilled.

And the more he attempted to defend himself, the more indefensible his position would inevitably become.

It was like watching someone trying to swim harder to escape quicksand while being stung by Africanized bees.

I thrilled at seeing his posts. Thrilled.

And the more he attempted to defend himself, the more indefensible his position would inevitably become.

It was like watching someone trying to swim harder to escape quicksand while being stung by Africanized bees.

You paint quite the picture, Tenny.

I'll take the one from recent that blasted Dooley on for not speaking publicly on the violations committed by Pearl and Kiffin. That one was gold.

Are you suggesting that Writer32 is stuck in you? Sorry if I'm over-analyzing.

VN Store

Back