PoochPunt's Final Thoughts to Pearl...

PoochPunt3rdDown

Boom. +14. Moby Dick.
Thanks for everything you did for the basketball program. It saddens me a bit more than most to say I'm glad the sea change is forthcoming; it's been hard to watch the games since you returned from Slive's Suspension.

As one of your biggest proponents in the good times, I wish you the best and realize the mistakes you made, anywhere else in reality, would not be that big of a deal. Lying is almost always wrong. Lying about a cookout is only wrong when archaic rules are in place and you've held yourself up as the paragon of coaching virtue in the past.

I'm an outspoken, convivial person, so I always got you, and beyond that, admired your lilt towards exhibitionism and hyperbole. Unfortunately, the nail that sticks out the most, gets the most hammered, first.

You have given all UT Basketball fans the best run in the history of the program and nothing can diminish your team's run to the Elite Eight, because nothing in the current 'AA investigation aided that team in it's quest.

No one is above the rules; even the good guys. Sucks, but that's the truth.

Your teams always play better when their collective backs are against the wall. So, make like Tarkanian and beat everyone we ain't supposed to beat. I don't want to go on and on like others on this board. Bruce Pearl will always be my homeboy; so Godspeed to you and your boys during your final lap!

May we add he was 1 point away from a FINAL FOUR also. What you did was wrong Bruce, but it'll never take away from the good you brought to us!

Lying about a cookout is only wrong when archaic rules are in place and you've held yourself up as the paragon of coaching virtue in the past.

That sounds so ironic, poochie. Lying about something so trivial as having the wrong kids at a cookout when in truth it would've probably been a slap on the wrist if he had've just said "Yeah, those kids came to the cookout, is that bad". But the archaic rules got him, right? And just when he was getting over that blackballing from the college coaching community for secretly recording a conversation with a college recruit. Man, life ain't fair.

Lying about a cookout may only be wrong when archaic rules are in place, but lying to the governing body of your profession is a universally stupid move that will almost always bite you in the ass no matter what you do.

Hm

Thanks for everything you did for the basketball program. It saddens me a bit more than most to say I'm glad the sea change is forthcoming; it's been hard to watch the games since you returned from Slive's Suspension.

As one of your biggest proponents in the good times, I wish you the best and realize the mistakes you made, anywhere else in reality, would not be that big of a deal. Lying is almost always wrong. Lying about a cookout is only wrong when archaic rules are in place and you've held yourself up as the paragon of coaching virtue in the past.

I'm an outspoken, convivial person, so I always got you, and beyond that, admired your lilt towards exhibitionism and hyperbole. Unfortunately, the nail that sticks out the most, gets the most hammered, first.

You have given all UT Basketball fans the best run in the history of the program and nothing can diminish your team's run to the Elite Eight, because nothing in the current 'AA investigation aided that team in it's quest.

Your teams always play better when their collective backs are against the wall. So, make like Tarkanian and beat everyone we ain't supposed to beat. I don't want to go on and on like others on this board. Bruce Pearl will always be my homeboy; so Godspeed to you and your boys during your final lap!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back