Hamilton is a snake.

AlaskaVol

Lets Go Brandon
Hamilton has just done something to hurt this team that is treasonous. Why do this now? Whatever reason, the Board should have an emergency meeting and fire this weasel. There is no justification for his timing and he is not stupid. He is a snake.

I rarely post but i enjoy this site and all the info, scoop, rumors, and humor. I do not make time much to post but I have had enough today with this recent scoop on Pearl according to Hamilton.

I love UT as much as anything in this world and it pains me thinking about all we have gone through as fans over the past 3 years or so. Fulmer's ousting, the Kiffin debacle, and now Pearl. All have stung in different fashion but they all pulled down and defamed my beloved university.

What's the common denominator in all of these situations......MIKE HAMILTON!!!

I don't care if he has brought in new facilities and lots of money. This man must go and go now!!!! He has allowed what was once a proud athletic university to be sucking hind tit to numerous schools in our own conference now. He has no control over his coaches and seems to have no clue on common sense when it comes to dealing with hirings and firings.

The worst part of all this is that I feel so insignificant. What can I do to get this man out of Knoxville? I am not a donor and don't have a lot of money. I don't have connections to powerful people that can make things happen. I don't even know if I sent an email to the guy if anyone would take time to read it. I am so pissed I could break something over this man but feel like there is nothing I can do other than stay pissed and watch bigvoldaddy youtube videos or something in the meantime.

Volnation, what do we do to get rid of this man? Seriously!!!

Hamilton has just done something to hurt this team that is treasonous. Why do this now? Whatever reason, the Board should have an emergency meeting and fire this weasel. There is no justification for his timing and he is not stupid. He is a snake.

I'd imagine that this is a better alternative, from his perspective, than firing Pearl after some unexpected tournament run. Pearl's popularity is at a low. There is no better time to finish him. I honestly didn't think Hamilton would have the balls to take down his own guy. Maybe there is hope for him.

Firing treasonous coaches who commit and don't report violations after going on tv and crying about their previous violations that could very well tank the program is one of the many things an AD should do. I suppose it was just a hot dog that did this.

The hot dog is named Bruce.

How many threads about MH are there going to be?

Over/Under: 9.5

I'm taking the over

funny-pictures-kitten-is-terrified-of-snakes.jpg

Maybe Hamilton leaked the word that Pearl is gone so that a quality coach will not accept an opening [at a school whose season is over] but will wait knowing that the Tennessee job is going to be open.

Example: Anthony Grant at Bama with Georgia Tech being opened.

Maybe not.

I bet you are chomping at the bit to get Fulmer in the AD office, huh?

No. I switch sides. I want to join the coach haters. Like you, I hate Fulmer and Pearl and I would hate the swim coach if I knew his name. I hate Hammy too. And in a couple of years I will hate DD. I should fit in really well.

No. I switch sides. I want to join the coach haters. Like you, I hate Fulmer and Pearl and I would hate the swim coach if I knew his name. I hate Hammy too. And in a couple of years I will hate DD. I should fit in really well.

I like BP, and am a huge fan of Derek Dooley. :thumbsup:

It's kind of a shot at the dude for some of his ignorance in another thread.

I've learned quickly to ignore the OP.

I guess to you ignorance means thought that is not yours. Whoever does not agree with you is ignorant. I get it. Genius!

I guess to you ignorance means thought that is not yours. Whoever does not agree with you is ignorant. I get it. Genius!

Please. You calling me ignorant because I think Bruce Pearl is a clown and made a mockery of the school and the basketball program is quite, well...

ignorant.

He coaching?!?

Please. You calling me ignorant because I think Bruce Pearl is a clown and made a mockery of the school and the basketball program is quite, well...

ignorant.

When did I call you ignorant prior to your starting the insults in this thread. When did I ever say you were "ignorant". You dyslexic?

VN Store

Back