Obama has Michigan beating Tennessee

With so many other far more important things going on in the world right now, I care a heck of a lot more about his thoughts on those other issues.

Regardless, his opinion on the NCAA tournament registers a zero on my "give a crap" scale.

With so many other far more important things going on in the world right now, I care a heck of a lot more about his thoughts on those other issues.

Regardless, his opinion on the NCAA tournament registers a zero on my "give a crap" scale.

I'm with you on this. If this isn't the most disengaged and disinterested president we've ever had in his "real" job, he has to be near the top.

It always amazes me how much time he has on his hands to take time going through this crap. Just like the interview he did during the NBA Finals last year. Guess this is what he meant by change; ESPN and TNT would now have open door access to the Oval Office.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

It always amazes me how much time he has on his hands to take time going through this crap. Just like the interview he did during the NBA Finals last year. Guess this is what he meant by change; ESPN and TNT would now have open door access to the Oval Office.

Cut him some slack. He multi-tasked. He did this while playing golf. Pretty talented guy.:loco:

he is use to the work hours of a community organizer whatever that is. Put him in the real world and it gets ugly early.

For about a year now, every time I hear his name I'm reminded of a Hunter S. Thompson quote about the Nixon administration. I wish he'd take an hour or two to address the deficit before making his picks next time.

He also has all four number one seeds making the final four... which means he's just doing his regular moderate crap... so who cares? It's not like we're Duke and he's picking Hampton to win. Tennessee vs. Michigan is a close call (which will ultimately come down to which Vols come out to play)

VN Store

Back