Mike Hamilton tells Jimmy Hyams Pearl did not inform compliance about bump(merged)

If that doesn't finally let the people with their head up Pearl's butt know that he's gone nothing will.

Very telling quote..............." he had a chance to have had a contract back in November and December and we just never got to the finish line. Now we’ve got to the point where we don’t feel like we can do that.”

PEARL IS GONE

Hell of a time to come out with an article nailing him to the cross. Two days before the tournament starts.

He seems to say he is gone without saying it. I would expect nothing else at this point. Pearl has very clearly shown the administration that he is a phony and cannot be trusted.

Watch all the NegaVols erupt with "told you so's". I just hope that whoever is the coach in the fall has more support from the fanbase, be it Bruce or otherwise. Reading this garbage dragging coaches who are giving their all for Tennessee through the mud (i.e. choose your average Hatvol post) is getting to be sickening. I bet no other SEC school would treat one of their winningest coaches in this manner--in any sport.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Hell of a time to come out with an article nailing him to the cross. Two days before the tournament starts.

The only thing I can think of is maybe Hammy knew all along he was gonna let him go at season's end and he just wanted to serve up some motivation for the team. The players now know any game is Pearl's last. Good idea, IMO

Tombstone_e9.jpg

Watch all the NegaVols erupt with "told you so's". I just hope that whoever is the coach in the fall has more support from the fanbase, be it Bruce or otherwise. Reading this garbage dragging coaches who are giving their all for Tennessee through the mud (i.e. choose your average Hatvol post) is getting to be sickening. I bet no other SEC school would treat one of their winningest coaches in this manner--in any sport.

You realize it's ignorant posts like this one that start the pissing contests?

Man, Hamilton should not have let this happen...
Fire Hamilton, not Pearl, it's all his fault for hiring him in the first place.

See what I did there?

Regardless of what Pearl has done, he deserves to be fired, blah blah blah...F! Hyams for doin this article right before our game!!!!

Definitely dont agree with the timing of the article. Why not just wait and release it in the locker room before tip off Friday.

VN Store

Back