The Official Tennessee vs. #12 Florida Game Thread 7:30 ET ESPN3

YankeeVol

To some, war is hell. To us, it’s sanctuary.
ESPN3, SEC Network, 7:30 ET

Tennessee 19-13, 9-8

vs.

#12 Florida 24-6, 13-3

Line: FL by 3.5
Over/Under: 130

Last edited by a moderator:
When the basketball is loose on the floor (a 50-50 ball) let's see who for Tennessee will dive for it. And the way the Hogs came back last night. No heart on this team what so ever. Need to step it up big time. But we could have stepped up Sunday at home against Kentucky and got a 2 seed in this, but didn't.

I'm ready to see cameron tatum look like he is totally lost, so he can keep his perfomance of late going.

When the basketball is loose on the floor (a 50-50 ball) let's see who for Tennessee will dive for it. And the way the Hogs came back last night. No heart on this team what so ever. Need to step it up big time. But we could have stepped up Sunday at home against Kentucky and got a 2 seed in this, but didn't.

Give the boys just a little credit man. It takes some heart to pull out a game in the final minutes, especially after blowing a 16 point lead. Just ask Georgia, who couldn't steady the boat down the stretch today. That Arkansas team beat Kentucky at home and Vandy on the road- they are not world beaters but they do have some talent and beat some good teams. I'm proud of the Vols for winning a critical game under a lot of pressure and hope they can get it done tonight. You are right though- they need to win those 50-50 plays!

anyone see us winning pretty easily? This game really doesn't matter at all for them other than seeding in the dance. i dont know why, i just see us winning by 10+ due to a lack of effort on their part.

anyone see us winning pretty easily? This game really doesn't matter at all for them other than seeding in the dance. i dont know why, i just see us winning by 10+ due to a lack of effort on their part.

Easily? Definitely not. Do I see a win? I hope so. I think its going to be another close game

It is hard to beat a team twice, let a lone 3 times. I think we have a great chance of not beating ourselves and pulling this one out. Go Vols!

Tobias needs to be aggressive in the paint - on the boards and getting to the line. Hopson needs to take smart shots. I'd like to see a lot of in and out between these two and have hopson step it up a little from last night
Posted via VolNation Mobile

If you're questioning UF's lack of effort tonight, I think you have to do the same for UT. You just never know what you're going to get with this team.

Tennessee just better not get all the calls like they always do.

SEC refs love the vols.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back