Do you think i can get a ticket to the men's game tomorrow?

Volstylexx

Will these be hard to get tomorrow night? I'm thinking about driving down from Charlotte.

Buy the cheapest ticket you can find. Then sit center court.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

There will be more workers in the arena than ticket holders, and take your pick of seats at center court. Thanks for going and representing volnation. Maybe we can win one game.

I think $5 to the right scalper will do the trick. I would encourage anyone that can should go tonight there will be tons of tickets for sale outside.

One helpful hint . . . Scalping is illegal within about a half mile of the dome, so be slightly discreet. Its exactly the type of violent crime the APD will hassle you about.

One helpful hint . . . Scalping is illegal within about a half mile of the dome, so be slightly discreet. Its exactly the type of violent crime the APD will hassle you about.

i know NC highway patrol isnt playing any games 171 dollar ticket on the way to ATL:banghead2:

i know NC highway patrol isnt playing any games 171 dollar ticket on the way to ATL:banghead2:

The NC highway patrol never plays games. Pulled in NC once. Highest fine I've ever had for the lowest amount over the speed limit that's ever got me pulled.

People get up close to the dome and don't know the rule, and then you can sometimes get them to just give you a ticket because they don't want to walk back to where they can legally sell it to you. That's how my wife and I got into the Tennessee v. LSU SEC championship football game.

Yeah in between ga dome and cnn center is normally where I have purchased tickets and never had anyone say anything to me plus are they really going to cuff you for paying $5 for a ticket. Another question is do they arrest the seller buyer or both?

Yeah in between ga dome and cnn center is normally where I have purchased tickets and never had anyone say anything to me plus are they really going to cuff you for paying $5 for a ticket. Another question is do they arrest the seller buyer or both?

I've never seen anybody get arrested out there who wasn't being a jerk. YMMV.

Too funny........ I went to the SEC Championship game in '07 with my 9 year old son. They had the Christmas parade the same day as the game. We were trapped on the wrong side of the parade from the dome. While there no floats coming, my son and I crossed the parade route. Atlanta's finest acted like I was some kind of terrorist.

I think Darrin Horn would give him a run for his money for that title.

Look at Darrin Horn's career record at Western compared to Pelphrey's at USA, both in the Sun Belt. Horn coached circles around Pelphrey. Horn is dealing with an extremely young team at the present and when he has his guys as upper-classsmen USC will be tough. Any UT fans remember a 6 point win over a senior laden WKU team in our magical 2007-08 season? Or WKU being down 2 with 5 min to go against #1 seed UCLA in the Sweet 16, before only losing by 10? Horn's good teams are reminiscent of Pearl's early teams; press and score often. If Horn was in the West he'd have a much easier job. He's trying to catch up to 4 programs who are more established, along with UGA, who has a much easier time recruiting.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I thought about going down there but having some small issues with the car. Would hate to chance it and get stuck. Enjoy yourself man!

Made it hear safely and no tickets unlike some of our other posters. Ill check for a ticket outside the arena, but will probably just buy a cheap upper deck at the arena and move down as some of you have suggested.

Made it hear safely and no tickets unlike some of our other posters. Ill check for a ticket outside the arena, but will probably just buy a cheap upper deck at the arena and move down as some of you have suggested.

Hey, once you get down there, please post in this thread with what the ticket situation looks like down there. I'm planning to head down myself if I can talk my wife into getting home in time to take over the kids. Thanks.

VN Store

Back