The Official Tennessee vs. Arkansas Game Thread 7:30 ET

YankeeVol

To some, war is hell. To us, it’s sanctuary.
ESPN3

Tennessee 18-13, 8-8
vs.
Arkansas 18-12, 7-9

Line: TENN by 6

Today is Wednesday.....I'm retarded :crazy:

Sorry, I got a little excited

I just want to see some Vol basketball......see if the team can make the tourney. I swore today was Thursday for like the last 3 hours :loco:

Is this being covered by anyone else? No ESPN3 here and won't have internet access.

Would love to see Tennessee come out and run Arky out of the gym. If that happend though, 99% chance of us coming out flat against Florida. Tobias will go for 30 tomorrow.

DUMBBBBBBBBB

DUMBDUMBDUMBDUMBDUMB

just kidding. I can't wait. now that I got my xbox live back, I don't mind watching things on espn3 on my big screen.

DUMBBBBBBBBB

DUMBDUMBDUMBDUMBDUMB

just kidding. I can't wait. now that I got my xbox live back, I don't mind watching things on espn3 on my big screen.

I know is pretty cool, just found out about it last week. Wish I would have known about it for football season.

Wife and I were watching a movie and I told her it had to be off by 7:15(until I realized its Wednesday halfway thru)

So your wife will stop watching a movie half way through it so you can watch basketball? The force is strong with you.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

So your wife will stop watching a movie half way through it so you can watch basketball? The force is strong with you.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Hence why I married her.....well part of the reason

Anyone know where most Tennessee fans will be sitting tomorrow night? Like are there certain sections UT received, or is everyone just scattered? I got my tickets off stub hub today so I'm curious to see if I'll be near fellow Vols or not.

VN Store

Back