Looks Like The 'AA Has Declared Open Season On Phonies.

hatvol96

Bruce Pearl is on his way to the career gallows. Jim Tressel is in the crosshairs. Now, Scott Drew is about to get his. I never thought I would ever say this, keep it up 'AA. Stack those frauds and hypocrites as high as you can. I suggest Travis Ford as your next victim.

For once, it appears there is a bit of competence in Indy.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Maybe coaches and athletic programs will take the hint....

Bruce Pearl is on his way to the career gallows. Jim Tressel is in the crosshairs. Now, Scott Drew is about to get his. I never thought I would ever say this, keep it up 'AA. Stack those frauds and hypocrites as high as you can. I suggest Travis Ford as your next victim.

What did I miss about Drew? I know that there is an investigation going on, but what's new here?

Can we add Bobby Petrino to the list after Ford?

Unleash the beast on the refs in Madison Square Garden at the end of the Rutgers & SJohns game. But me..I'd like to see someone get it that you don't see it coming.

Unleash the beast on the refs in Madison Square Garden at the end of the Rutgers & SJohns game. But me..I'd like to see someone get it that you don't see it coming.

I think Tressel qualifies for that honor. Just my opinion though.

Not really the 'shock n awe' feeling I was looking for though because of the allegations before their bowl game. I'm thinking someone like Billy D or Matt Painter. That truly would be icing on the cake

Not really the 'shock n awe' feeling I was looking for though because of the allegations before their bowl game. I'm thinking someone like Billy D or Matt Painter. That truly would be icing on the cake
Why would anyone be shocked if Donovan got hit?

I thought Donovan was squeeky clean. I haven't really heard anything about the guy plus he's at least half way likeable lol
You might want to check out his recruitment of Mike Miller and his relationship with, among others, Bret Bearup. There's a reason Roy Williams refuses to speak to Coach Munster.

Coach Krzyzewski would be a shocker.

He seems clean, but I think espn is too smitten with him and Duke to ever let that happen even if he wasn't.

I've been thinking for a couple minutes if there is a coach anywhere in big time college football or hoops that would truly surprise me if they were breaking the rules in one way or another and have come up with nothing... Coach K, Frank Beamer, and Joe Pa are the only ones that I was close on.

If they get 'em all, college basketball is dead. No one left to coach, ref, or analyze games. I thought you just had it in for Pearl, but now I see the bigger picture. You hate college basketball and want to kill it in any form.

Gordon Gee would be proud.

He seems clean, but I think espn is too smitten with him and Duke to ever let that happen even if he wasn't.

I've been thinking for a couple minutes if there is a coach anywhere in big time college football or hoops that would truly surprise me if they were breaking the rules in one way or another and have come up with nothing... Coach K, Frank Beamer, and Joe Pa are the only ones that I was close on.
Frank Beamer? The guy who has built his career around players who other schools wouldn't touch academically, yet always seem to find a way to get admitted in Blacksburg?

If they get 'em all, college basketball is dead. No one left to coach, ref, or analyze games. I thought you just had it in for Pearl, but now I see the bigger picture. You hate college basketball and want to kill it in any form.

Gordon Gee would be proud.

So kids will stop looking for a route to the NBA or free educations? Good one.

Frank Beamer? The guy who has built his career around players who other schools wouldn't touch academically, yet always seem to find a way to get admitted in Blacksburg?

Never been caught cheating though, to my knowledge has never been accused of it either..Never really had any kind of academic scandal. The most questionable thing he had was Marcus Vick, who he eventually kicked off the team.

His players may not be the brightest, but VT isn't exactly Penn or Cornell... its really not even UF or any BigTen school either academically. Before the late 90's when they became nationally relevant in football their academic standards were virtually nonexistent.

K hasn't always been a choir boy either.

K hasn't always been a choir boy either.

I wouldn't think he has been he's whole career, but if any coach would shock me point blank of some NCAA investigation... it would have to be coach k. No one is ever completely clean.

Never been caught cheating though, to my knowledge has never been accused of it either..Never really had any kind of academic scandal. The most questionable thing he had was Marcus Vick, who he eventually kicked off the team.

His players may not be the brightest, but VT isn't exactly Penn or Cornell... its really not even UF or any BigTen school either academically. Before the late 90's when they became nationally relevant in football their academic standards were virtually nonexistent.
Marcus Vick isn't one of the ten worst guys he's had. Check his players arrest rates. He makes Fulmer look like a disciplinarian. Also, hard to have an academic scandal when the Tidewater secondary schools and the Va. Tech administration are all complicit.

VN Store

Back